Are we Sitting on the OC hire in fear of running off recruits?

Two options now:

1) We hired somebody still coaching - NFL or college.

2) We are waiting to announce because it’s not exciting and could hurt recruiting.
Point 2 keeps getting thrown around. I’m not understanding that at all. So we possibly made a pick that will hurt recruiting, and the head coach is readily admitting that? I just can’t buy that thought. If that is the case, I guess I’ll have to become a nega because we are definitely doomed if that’s the case. But just don’t see it.

Point 2 keeps getting thrown around. I’m not understanding that at all. So we possibly made a pick that will hurt recruiting, and the head coach is readily admitting that? I just can’t buy that thought. If that is the case, I guess I’ll have to become a nega because we are definitely doomed if that’s the case. But just don’t see it.

3) No hire has been made

Reactions: hog88
If we have someone hired I figure the recruits must know who it is. I wouldn't want to be a QB or other offensive player without knowing exactly what type of offense I would be playing in. Of course plenty of time until the signing day for anyone wanting to wait for the hire. Next week is the early signing date and wonder how many of the 20 committed will sign on those three days that are available to sign.

Reactions: zydane47
Trying to get the best of both worlds to sign? Old recruits and any new ones this guy is in on?

That would be a pretty short-sided tactic. Seems like pretty dirty just to pick up a few extra recruits. Especially since transferring is so easy these days.

VN Store

Back