Arkansas fans and their band in Neyland Stadium

They didn't, and their conduct isn't the point.

We lost tonight!!!

Talking up their fanbase is the salt you are grinding into my open wound.

Being classy in a win is easy.

Being classy in a loss is harder.

I HATE the HOGS TONIGHT!

Why don't you?

First of all, don't ever hesitate to disagree with me. (I mean, don't call me names that are against board rules or anything, but we've all got opinions. :) )

Second, I didn't to mean to make anybody feel bad. It just caught my attention that opposing fans were really showing great sportsmanship at the game. I just don't see it that often.

And C, I feel sorry for any fan base that has to holler like a pig. I feel equally sorry for fans who have to wear stuff that says "gamecock".

I hate losing.

Reactions: 2 people
By the 4th quarter, they were the only ones still dancing to our stupid 3rd down song. I guess because they knew they would easily convert again

Reactions: 2 people
First of all, don't ever hesitate to disagree with me. (I mean, don't call me names that are against board rules or anything, but we've all got opinions. :) )

Second, I didn't to mean to make anybody feel bad. It just caught my attention that opposing fans were really showing great sportsmanship at the game. I just don't see it that often.

And C, I feel sorry for any fan base that has to holler like a pig. I feel equally sorry for fans who have to wear stuff that says "gamecock".

I hate losing.

You should run for President.

#vollygirl2016

Reactions: 1 person
By the 4th quarter, they were the only ones still dancing to our stupid 3rd down song. I guess because they knew they would easily convert again

They need to quit playing it. I liked it last year. This year, not so much.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm gonna post this now cause I'm gonna try my best to forget this day ever happened when I wake up tomorrow.

I have never seen a classier fan base inside our stadium. They are the only fans I've ever seen clap along with us for things not related to the game. Like the pre game band, the '65 team, and anything else we were cheering and clapping for.

Their band, small as it was, was a class act as well. They didn't play over us like most do.

College football includes the fans that are at the games as well as the teams. Just wanted to give the Razorbacks kudos.

Well glad they clapped and bowed to us!

And good for them. They got to experience their first win inside of Neyland. Everyone loves their visit to knoxville! I wonder if one of their people will write up how much fun they had like the Okie guy.

I bet the Duggars are so thrilled. Woooo pig!

Last edited:
And good for them. They got to experience their first win inside of Neyland. Everyone loves their visit to knoxville! I wonder if one of their people will write up how much fun they had like the Okie guy.

I bet the Duggars are so thrilled. Woooo pig!

Were they all born after 1992?

Back to the original point...I, too, have always found Ark fans to be one of the easier fanbases to get along with.

Isn't it GREAT how EVERY opponent that comes into Knoxville is leaving having the BEST experience @ Neyland??!!

Wait...WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that as well. Tennessee is everybody's good time now. I am beginning to wonder if it is ever going to change.

I sat near some Arkansas fans last night and they were very friendly people. I hope they do well the rest of their season.

I'm sure opposing fans are and can be nice but we come to Neyland for our team and our traditions, sorry Volly, no disrespect. My husband's family are all Hogs so last night was very hard to take. Another implosion on the field. GRRRRR....

Yeah, I was just being a smart@$$. The Arky folks were real decent to the point that I would have no problem going to Fayetville to see a game. Even when we started out up 14-0 the two Arky guys near me were still super friendly and said " this is what we expected to happen". I reminded them not to get too down yet as we love blowing leads. Call me Nastradumbazz!

Arkansas is probably the program I'm the most fond of in the SEC besides us of course. They are good people.

Met a few while we were tailgating, had a good conversation with them and they were as friendly as I was to them. Even though they did get there a little earlier than I did and took my tailgating spot...

Met a few while we were tailgating, had a good conversation with them and they were as friendly as I was to them. Even though they did get there a little earlier than I did and took my tailgating spot...

Not to make you feel any better, they stole Butch's lunch and punched him in the nose.

Anyone else notice the noon games are gone now that SEC Network has taken over? They all start at night. I like the noon or early PM games better, because Nashville folks can come over and get home at a decent hour.

2-3 am returns to home are getting old and will be my last time when I take my 14 yr old son. A little different story when the wife comes, but I will be getting a hotel room from now on... OU and Arky sucked driving back with him, but W Carolina was a breeze with her driving most of the way... Lol

I noticed they were standing and clapping for the 65 team too. They were doing the Pig Soooie cheer on the way out, I didn't blame them a bit. Good fans and good reps of their school and state.

Could we see if the 65 team has any eligibility remaining?

VN Store

Back