Awaka to the portal

I’d probably give Tobe the benefit of the doubt if he transfers somewhere closer to home. Can’t blame a guy for that. Now if he doesn’t that’s another story.

It has gotten to the point in football and basketball that there is no need to pay attention to recruiting rankings. You don’t know who is going to be with the team from one year to the next.

Not a PF in today's game. You gotta be able to hit a jumpshot. He's an undersized center.
In general, true, but we can tailor things to fit our personnel. I don’t see any Power 5 school starting a center his size though.

At UT hoops summer camp, my boys got autographs from every player except Awaka and Dillione (they were at the U19 team). Now they're both in the portal.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Sucks, I really like Awaka and his physicality. But at the same time, this is an opportunity to land a true big.

Reactions: Volfan1000
What is the definition of tampering, and is it even relevant? Is he transferring against his own will?
Talking to a player before he has entered the portal. Incentivizing him to enter the portal. Contact from other teams before a player has entered the portal is supposed to be illegal.

VN Store

Back