Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

The Biden administration doesn't benefit in any way from this. He's hemorrhaging younger voters already.

Try again.

Exactly. So the last thing they want to do is trace back the money. It's probably connected to some of their supporters who are far left.

Exactly. So the last thing they want to do is trace back the money. It's probably connected to some of their supporters who are far left.

Frankly, a lot of these left wing nut jobs think that Biden is not liberal enough for them.

They won't be happy until we are USSR part II and (the key point) THEY are in CHARGE.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I heard on the news that they were arrested for violating campus rules. Does anyone know the specific rule violated here?

Protesters and counter-protesters both. It's normal.

I may be wrong but my impression is that this sequence, in particular, involves a whole lot of outside influences which are far more organized than we typically see in these campus protest situations.

Maybe it was posted earlier on the Anti-Israel protests-

30% of arrested Columbia protesters had no connection to the university.

60% of arrested protesters at CCNY had no connection to the university.

More than half of Northeastern University arrested had no connection to the university.

Eric Adams, the New York City mayor, revealed that 282 people were arrested – 112 at Columbia and 170 at CCNY – for offences ranging from burglary and assault on a police officer to trespassing and resisting arrest.

Some 60 per cent of those arrested at CCNY and 29 per cent at Columbia had no affiliation to either institution.

Officials from Northeastern University in Boston also reported that more than half of the 98 people arrested at its pro-Palestine demonstration last weekend were outsiders.

Reactions: Vol737
I may be wrong but my impression is that this sequence, in particular, involves a whole lot of outside influences which are far more organized than we typically see in these campus protest situations.

So...

Who's behind it and what do they hope to gain?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don't know if these protests involve more outsiders than rallies in times past. It's been quite a while since we've seen campus protests on this scale -edit: except the BLM protests which did have a whole lot of outside coordination.
The impetus seems to come from the university communities although there may well be groups coordinating with students at various campuses.

Last edited:
Yup, no way students could not like what's happening in Gaza or the response to it, has to be a shadowy hand controlling them

VN Store

Back