Bama losing OC

Inbreeding is a bad idea....just ask the lady Vols. Hire the best no matter where they come from.
Um, Yeah. I know. That’s why I’m making fun of how fans always want to just hire guys who played here when a job opens.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Yeah, that's what I thought too. How does DeBoer not lose some trust from players and recruits over this?
I'd be pissed if I was a player and the coach pulled this crap. The NCAA should open a transfer window for coordinators leaving for this very reason.

I'd be pissed if I was a player and the coach pulled this crap. The NCAA should open a transfer window for coordinators leaving for this very reason.
The players can still transfer but have to wait until the end of spring term so they would miss spring ball. Pretty slimey move that hopefully comes back to bite them with a few transfers

The players can still transfer but have to wait until the end of spring term so they would miss spring ball. Pretty slimey move that hopefully comes back to bite them with a few transfers
This is the definition of a program's "culture". Sure they kept these guys from having a spring game elsewhere, but did they win the battle and lose the war? Word get's out ya know.

VN Store

Back