Beasley was my choice for MVP

Beasley played great!!!! McCullough is still terrible!
At least McCullough was inches away from a pick 6. Hadden SUCKS. Gets beat all game and then makes sure to turn and talk sh*t and tack 15 on top of it. Really hoping Matthews or Gibson takes his job next year

Beasley would have also been deserving of the MVP trophy had they given it to him. 14 tackles, 2 sacks, 4 TFLs. He led the defense during a long stretch of offensive struggles, and was key in shutting Clemson down.
Agree but he had 3 sacks

Wait! There’s no way someone on our defense could possibly win MVP. There’s no way we played that well. We didn’t have our fearless leader at ILB. We have to give up at least 63 every time he misses. We don’t have any other quality guys on D. That’s the only explanation for that game. What’s his name? I forget…
Beasley played lights out though.

Beasley was Beastly tonight, no doubt. He earned MVP. That being said, JM exceded pretty much everyone's expections. Wish they would have named co-mvp or offensive and defensive mvp like some other bowl games, but The Orange Bowl doesnt do that apparently. I'll be honest, if you had told me we would beat Clemson 31-14 with 5 starters out (HH, JH, CT, JB, TF), I would have said no way! This team, and staff (coaching and support) is special and worthy of the best fans in college football. Congrats to all on a special season. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back