Best Chance!!

Wrangler95

We have got to beat either Kentucky or Mizzou on the road to secure a 8-4 season,that is the most we can hope for!I think our best chance is next game at Kentucky.Which game do you think is more realistic to win?

We have got to beat either Kentucky or Mizzou on the road to secure a 8-4 season,that is the most we can hope for!I think our best chance is next game at Kentucky.Which game do you think is more realistic to win?

Why is 8-4 the best we can hope for? What has been shown that we are somehow going to be underdogs vs anyone else on our schedule besides Georgia?

8-4 best they can hope for?

Kentucky sucks, Heupel has Mizzu's number (but yes its away and they look really good) and Georgia is at home.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Let's just hope this team doesn't either.

Disclaimer: I'm not expecting Tenn to beat Georgia either, just saying they will play better at home and Georgia is missing its offense.

Just stop with this. People are thinking because we lost to Bama we are doomed. Newsflash Bama is better than most think. UK isn’t very good and neither is Missouri. Neither of those defenses can stop our offense. They don’t have Bama talent. Other than UGA, we win out and go 10-3.

8-4 best they can hope for?

Kentucky sucks, Heupel has Mizzu's number (but yes its away and they look really good) and Georgia is at home.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Let's just hope this team doesn't either.

Disclaimer: I'm not expecting Tenn to beat Georgia either, just saying they will play better at home and Georgia is missing its offense.
I like our chances vs Georgia at home to keep the streak going. Also without Bowers, UGA will be interesting matchup vs us.

I’m not getting all of this fear of Missouri. Even with their record this year, I kind of see them as the same Mizzu. Have they beaten anyone good?
No. People made a big deal about them beating an average Kansas State. The beat SC. Big deal. Our defense is way better than anyone they have played.

Just stop with this. People are thinking because we lost to Bama we are doomed. Newsflash Bama is better than most think. UK isn’t very good and neither is Missouri. Neither of those defenses can stop our offense. They don’t have Bama talent. Other than UGA, we win out and go 10-3.
Preach. I'm on that 10-3 wave too.

I have seen nothing from this Vols team on the road that would make me confident to mark either game as a sure win. MO is the better of the two teams. Lose to KY and I think 7-5 is very likely.

Reactions: Wrangler95
We can, and I emphasize can, win out so 10-2 is the best we can hope for in the regular season. What that would get us in the postseason is TBC.
We're much better than we were just a couple of years ago. We have a coach that can walk and chew gum at the same time and the players are better.

Reactions: Wrangler95
No. People made a big deal about them beating an average Kansas State. The beat SC. Big deal. Our defense is way better than anyone they have played.

I don’t see a school left on our schedule outside Georgia who presents any kind of threat to our run game. Especially since Joe has found this new power run game.

I think some of our fans are in a race for who can raise the surrender flag first. We can still have a good season, quit being a wuss with the 8-4 season.

I like our chances vs Georgia at home to keep the streak going. Also without Bowers, UGA will be interesting matchup vs us.
Just remember it will be an SEC officiating crew, they will want Georgia in the conference title game undefeated. We would have to badly outclass Georgia at home to beat them and the refs.

VN Store

Back