BG Tix Presale PW+Other Ticket Promos

Sikerth, we are actually Visitors for this game. Our bench will be behind 112. Still should be good seats though!

Is this true? I hadn't seen one way or the other. I had bought tickets on the designated home side thinking we would be on that side.

I like upper deck seats provided they are close to the 50 and not too high up. Best view of the field and to see plays develop, IMO.

Uppers are better than lowers hands down, even in the end zone IMO. Uppers provide the best view and prices are always lower. I never sit in lowers at a game unless I'm given tickets or am able to buy Preds tickets close to the glass.

Uppers are better than lowers hands down, even in the end zone IMO. Uppers provide the best view and prices are always lower. I never sit in lowers at a game unless I'm given tickets or am able to buy Preds tickets close to the glass.

Uppers at Titans are awful so bad I was given tickets to several games and I turn them down. Neyland uppers are fine although my season tickets are always lowers.

Uppers at Titans are awful so bad I was given tickets to several games and I turn them down. Neyland uppers are fine although my season tickets are always lowers.

Sat in upper at MCB, sitting in upper for the opener this year. You're a special kind of special if free tickets aren't good enough for you.

Reactions: 1 person
Section 215 here...

Volly, I remember you talking about those seats at MCB... we had lower on the NC side.. we weren't very happy until we saw most of that side was Tennessee fans too!!

I say it's great to be a TENNESSEE VOL, People!!!

Row 3 upper level 35 yard line. "Visitors" side....no idea which side is which based on this thread. LOL Regardless I am sure the stadium will be 90% UT Fans. Kind of like being at a UT-Vandy game in Nashville. :eek:lol::eek:lol:

Row 3 upper level 35 yard line. "Visitors" side....no idea which side is which based on this thread. LOL Regardless I am sure the stadium will be 90% UT Fans. Kind of like being at a UT-Vandy game in Nashville. :eek:lol::eek:lol:

That's what I figure too. We're in 335.

I do believe Visitors side is Tennessee side. Where did I read that, I believe on a thread at volnation.

Here is a screenshot from the Ticketmaster App showing the TN Side (East) which is the Titans visitor side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
I bought my tickets through the Tennessee Fund and my seats are in section 113. Pretty sure that the Vols are the designated visiting team for this game.

VN Store

Back