Big, expensive and explosive

All depends on what explosive is to him. Maybe he gets excited while drinking a Dr pepper and watching Kenny rogers in a gambler movie.

He says big, expensive, explosive. Other than Gruden who else could it be?
Gruden would not be an explosive hire. in fact the only people that would be surprised about that hire are folks with sense. Explosive denote a surprise of some sort. Most people seem to thing the job is his to lose which disqualifies him for that.

Explosive would be Kiffin. Peterson, Patterson, Cutcliffe or Fisher. Explosive would be someone with a big buyout and no logical reason to actually come here. Franklin and Fisher fall into this category.

But even moreso if he said that to a booster explosive means someone not high on the radars of most people.

If it's not Gruden I know there's alot of positive buzz tonight and yet sadly some nay sayers out there too.

But if it's not Gruden. I throw everything at Gary Patterson. He's wanted this job on multiple occasions. Would he take it now idk but you do whatever it takes to get a yes, if you receive like 5 now then maybe you move on.

Would also be interested in Jimbo Fisher.

Ultimately we must land a coach that fall under the title of this thread. With the fan base hanging by a thread, and the upcoming renovation of Neyland. They have to have to have to. Hire a good coach that at least most of the fans will like. It has be top 5 type guy.

What I mean is when you ask random fans their top 5 this guy would fall in most fans top 5.

It cannot be a name of up n comer type, it can't be a coordinator. It can't be mid major. No googling. Has to be proven power 5 type winner.

It can't be a hire where fans go... Ugh really..
It at worst case should be... Hmmm ok
Best case...... I like it
Dream scenario.... Wow Impressed.

I'd take a water bottle with a long tube over poopie between bread but that's how I roll.

It's a Gina cleaner with disinfectant and a flower sent.

A turd sandwich is all natural, biodegradable, and consist of two ingredients.......turd & bread. Plus if you really need to.....you can eat it..... Hard to eat a poisonous giant douche.

VN Store

Back