Bleacher reports Vandy says we are team out East with the Ugly Orange color.

When you have won the last 2 games why wouldn't you have confidence? You think Mizzu fears us ? We have always out recruited both programs..even with Dooley. Butch needs to be held to a higher standard than Stoops at Kentucky .5-7,6-6 is not acceptable and never should be.with 5 wins a given .kentucky,Vanderbilt,Arky state,Utah state,Chattanooga. Football pays the bills at UT.Time to earn a check Coaching rather than just recruiting.

and then there's the logical and rational reasons why UT is so down. But, you fail to acknowledge, recognize and accept them as factual....

Reactions: 1 person
when we have to worry about Vandy or what Vandy fans/coaches say about the Vols.

Give um a butt whuppin and move on to a bowl game.

When you have won the last 2 games why wouldn't you have confidence? You think Mizzu fears us ? We have always out recruited both programs..even with Dooley. Butch needs to be held to a higher standard than Stoops at Kentucky .5-7,6-6 is not acceptable and never should be.with 5 wins a given .kentucky,Vanderbilt,Arky state,Utah state,Chattanooga. Football pays the bills at UT.Time to earn a check Coaching rather than just recruiting.

One plays off the other. It's not hard to see that we are heading in the right direction after one of the worst series of coaching debacles in the history of UT and possibly all of football. Two coaches ruined the UT football program for a long time. The problem is being fixed by coaches, not magicians, and it takes time.

I'd like to see you do better with what we have!

Also, Punctuation Worksheets & Printables | Education.com
Hope this helps!

I almost forgot, I accidentally gave you your like.

Last edited:
One plays off the other. It's not hard to see that we are heading in the right direction after one of the worst series of coaching debacles in the history of UT and possibly all of football. Two coaches ruined the UT football program for a long time. The problem is being fixed by coaches, not magicians, and it takes time.

I'd like to see you do better with what we have!

Also, Punctuation Worksheets & Printables | Education.com
Hope this helps!

I almost forgot, I accidentally gave you your like.
what would non football nerds like you do here if I studied that worksheet? ...I don't post for likes son.

Last edited:
This is smack talk for a high school team, embarrassed for them. Come on coach this is SEC football, where the hell are you coaching?

VN Store

Back