Blount County - Manhunt underway for cop-killer

You better believe the criminals know this too.

“I can keep selling drugs/guns/etc because the cops are too worried about being cancelled and losing their job as the only bread winner in their family.”
Not only that, but our judicial system is F'd up. Even when they do get arrested chargers are frequently reduced or dropped and they're out by the next morning amyways.

Reactions: jp1 and tbh
Not only that, but our judicial system is F'd up. Even when they do get arrested chargers are frequently reduced or dropped and they're out by the next morning amyways.

That was going to be my next point. I’ve seen it happen over and over again. Even if they do go to jail/prison, they have TV’s, tablets, phones, commissary…like, what’s even the punishment?

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Just my 2 cents..... Which im sure this wont go over well.
Oh dear... let me brace myself.

But no theres a segment of our population who have never been taught actions have consequences, one side screams racism when they dont get their way, the other screams police brutality. They are taught that everyone is out to get them, especially the police. And im not trying to make this a skin color issue.
I'll assure you that from what you have said, it is NOT a skin color issue.

For example, last week there were several DUI checkpoints set up where I live
What other checkpoints would you want to have? Would you want vaccination passport checkpoints also? What of they did checkpoints to see how much cash money you were carrying? What about gun checkpoints to make sure you are not armed?

Exactly where do you draw the line when it comes to these checkpoints? Dangerous freedom or tyranical safety?

at one of the check points a car drove through it almost hitting multiple officers and civilians, when police attempted to stop them they then led police on a high speed chase until they crashed
A high speed chase? So now the cops/LEO are now engaging in dangerous behavior, right?

After all this happened the family was on social media screaming about police brutality and the fact the driver got tased. Whenever someone brought up the drivers actions there was always some reason why they did what they did, and the whole situation wasnt their fault, and the police shouldnt have tased him. No mention of all of the actions of the driver proceeding the polices actions. (This family is white, just so people dont think im racial profiling)
Interesting...

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
That’s considered “Harboring”. The first woman to be executed was for harboring Booth. She was hung with the rest of those that helped JW Booth. Anytime a person is killed especially for greed, any individual that harbors a killer should be held accountable!

My heart goes out to the fallen officers family.
They also arrested Samual Mudd, genius. He was just a doctor.

Samuel Mudd

Last edited:
Question, the girlfriend posted a bond of $350,000. How much had to come out of pocket, $35k? Where did that money come from?
So let's start searching bank accounts and determine where their cash is coming from?

Are you sure you want to go down this route?

In our twisted world, it’s probably for the best they took him alive. Imagine some over excited young cop used excessive force and killed him, and suddenly, the anti-police crowd have a new martyr to parade around. Hopefully the state justice system deals with him accordingly and swiftly….hopefully.
My gawd... our best hope is that they take in a suspect alive and let the legal sytem determine his innocence or guilt?

Am I reading this correctly?

I imagine law enforcement was instructed to bring him in alive at all costs just to avoid something like that. Thank God for those that serve honorably.
Are the ones that serve honorably that rare? So much so that you have to "thank God"?

Just my experience - I’m not a sworn LEO, but I work closely with them everyday at the local, state, and federal level. I wouldn’t say “racist” is the right fear, but there is a fear is being “cancelled” by the public and most departments will not stick up for their officers and will fire them immediately to save face. I’ve seen it happen. For a lot of these guys, LE is their career and life and what’s going to get them a pension and health insurance in their older age. No reason to risk it all for some dude that got high and decided to drive. I have no doubt some officers would’ve just let this guy go with a warning knowing there’s no way it ends well.
Dude, just stop...

We had some clowns in the KPD protect a black drunkard that broke into a black UT football player's apartment. So save me this race nonsense.

Cops are just pizz poor in discernment (black or white cops) and are pizz poor in many cases when it comes to being just.

They follow orders.

You better believe the criminals know this too.

“I can keep selling drugs/guns/etc because the cops are too worried about being cancelled and losing their job as the only bread winner in their family.”
So to be clear... selling drugs and guns are worthy of police action?

Have you ever heard the song called "Rocky Top"?

There were two murders committed in that song over a moonshine still.

And you have an issue with selling guns? Ever heard of the 2nd Amendment? "Shall not be infringed"?

If children are being sold guns and drugs, that is one thing. But police out here enforcing silly azz laws on grown adults about guns and liquor/drugs is totally different.

Last edited:
So to be clear... selling drugs and guns are worthy of police action?

Have you ever heard the song called "Rocky Top"?

There were two murders committed in that song over a mineshine still.

And you have an issue with selling guns? Ever heard of the 2nd Amendment? "Shall not be infringed"?

If children are being sold guns and drugs, that is one thing. But police out here enforcing silly azz laws on grown adults about guns and liquor/drugs is totally different.
What's a mineshine still? Asking for a friend

Just my 2 cents..... Which im sure this wont go over well.

But no theres a segment of our population who have never been taught actions have consequences, one side screams racism when they dont get their way, the other screams police brutality. They are taught that everyone is out to get them, especially the police. And im not trying to make this a skin color issue.

For example, last week there were several DUI checkpoints set up where I live, at one of the check points a car drove through it almost hitting multiple officers and civilians, when police attempted to stop them they then led police on a high speed chase until they crashed, after crashing the driver then got out and bailed, and the police had to chase them on foot. There were 3 other occupants in the vehicle, the officers that didnt chase did a felony stop on the other 2 occupants and had them get out of the car at gun point. Once the driver was caught he fought with police and was eventually tased.

After all this happened the family was on social media screaming about police brutality and the fact the driver got tased. Whenever someone brought up the drivers actions there was always some reason why they did what they did, and the whole situation wasnt their fault, and the police shouldnt have tased him. No mention of all of the actions of the driver proceeding the polices actions. (This family is white, just so people dont think im racial profiling)

Its an idiot issue.
The wanting to turn every thing into being a victim instead of taking accountability for any action is frustrating.

We lost our cousin almost a year ago to a guy who ran a red light going 100mph. He also killed his passenger. The first thing he posts on social media after his release from jail is why are yall coming at me, I'm hurting too, or something of the like.

It’s very ironic the Putin fanboy tries to turn this thread into a “police are bad” rant while in his beloved Russia people are being arrested simply for being sad a politician was murdered died of natural causes

VN Store

Back