Bray tonight

He has everything to be the world's greatest QB except the space between his ears. He may get there yet.
I hated on him a little bit but I care as much about Bray as he did that KY game.

I don't want to change the subject but losing that KY game wasn't all on Bray even if he had a bad attitude. The defense still couldn't stop a WR playing QB.

Reactions: 2 people
Tyler Bray is going to get cut. If they liked Bray at all they wouldn't have drafted Murray.

What a retarded statement. At 6'6" Bray is taller than all of them, Smith included. Not to mention Bray has the strongest arm on the team. Smith and Bray are clearly 1 & 2...Murray should easily send Daniels to FA.

I actually read where they might keep Bray and Murray and will try to trade Daniel..makes sense to me..I think both have a bigger upside

Reactions: 1 person
What a retarded statement. At 6'6" Bray is taller than all of them, Smith included. Not to mention Bray has the strongest arm on the team. Smith and Bray are clearly 1 & 2...Murray should easily send Daniels to FA.

Yeah, because all of them played tonight but Bray. Bray has all the physical tools, but much like you- he is an idiot.

Reactions: 7 people
Murray will most likely be traded for a pick this season. I could actually see the Giants or Dallas IMO.

From what I understand from looking at some chiefs articles is that Bray has been outperforming Murray and they are trying to see if Bray can take Chase Daniel's spot. Daniel costs a lot for a backup and Bray would be a cheaper option and they think he has more upside

Not yet. 9 mins left in the game.

I don't think Bray will be playing. I didn't see him w/ his helmet.

They are giving Murray a "chance" tonight.

If Bray comes in, then they might just want to see him perform in the 2 minute drill.

I actually read where they might keep Bray and Murray and will try to trade Daniel..makes sense to me..I think both have a bigger upside

That makes sense with Daniel getting so much PT tonight. Probably evaluating that.

I don't want to change the subject but losing that KY game wasn't all on Bray even if he had a bad attitude. The defense still couldn't stop a WR playing QB.

Ky scored 10 pts.... even a half-assed effort from Bray and the offense should've put up 21 pts on their pathetic D.

QB Tyler Bray, who lost weight this offseason, might be the most improved player in camp, according to Andy Reid.

Tyler Bray looks like a good candidate for the third quarterback spot. I don't know what they'll do with Aaron Murray. But Bray has consistently been ahead of Murray.

Consistently throughout camp the order has been: 1.) Alex Smith 2.) Chase Daniel 3.) Tyler Bray 4.) Aaron Murray. No, I don't know if the Chiefs will keep four quarterbacks.

QB Aaron Murray: He's 100 percent healthy. I'm still not sure how they get him on the roster.

And a little bonus tid-bit because it made me smile. :)

G Zach Fulton took command of the starting right guard position.

Reactions: 4 people
Trolls are out in full force tonight. What is this? The VN "Purge" night? Moderators have locked us in the the trolls and we're stuck protecting ourselves.

VN Store

Back