Bruce Hasn't Inked His Deal (Pipe dream rumor)

He will ink it already got a top JC player which 247 rates as a 96. Were headed in a different direction may as well forget Bruce that ship has sailed.

Reactions: 1 person
Auburn is a state school. We should be able to publicly see if he has an MOE, Handshake Agreement, or actually Contract. Also, Hart is the reason it is the way that is every coaching search. He stayed quiet during the rumors and ended up with his guy only to be rejected at the last hour and hired his 6th coach on the list. I am sure he will do the same here. He should have given a vote of confidence to Martin during the Pearl Petition or said that he was gonna have a review of Martin at the end of the season. Silence is sometimes the worst thing every for a program.

Reactions: 2 people
Rumor is that Auburn is now scrambling to get Bruce to ink his deal, which has only been a gentlemans agreement at this point.

Similar to how Hamilton used to run things from the sounds of it.

Sounds like Auburn isn't as loose as Tennessee (think Cuonzo not inking his extension and this his buyout). Looks like it would have to be a #buybruceback campaign. We got Nike money, right?

PS- Gregg Marshall's buyout is less than 500k

I don not think we are going to see Bruce more than three times a year. I will be the first to say that I would love to see Bruce back at Tennessee but I just cannot see it happening to much muddy water under the bridge. We are going to have to find a new Bruce. Hart knows he is on the hot seat here and that the fans are not going to sit by and have to live and die with a second tier basket ball coach. The fans will be circulating an petition for his *ss if he tried to stick us with another CM. I am sure he is very aware of the consequence's of a pour hire. He will do everything he is capable of doing to cover his *ss this time around. So far he has done well in the other sports so I do not thing he can afford to drop the ball he. The fans will blame him directly for the hire. If he drops the ball he his time as AD will be limited. He was reportedly planning to increase CM salary by $500,000. If that is the case then he has the money to get us a top tier coach. I think we as fans should do everything possible to make it clear to Mr. Hart that we are watching closely and the he will be held responsible if he make a monetary decision of this hire and that the fans will be circulating a petition for his removal should he give us a second rate coach. Trust me the money is available he just needs to ask the boosters. Hell 20,000 fans at $100 a pop is $2,000,000. Get the right coach and I will write the check tomorrow.

:whistling:

I like Bruce as much as the next person, but this is ridiculous. Bruce is never coming to UT no matter how much you want him to.

Reactions: 2 people
Rumor is that Auburn is now scrambling to get Bruce to ink his deal, which has only been a gentlemans agreement at this point.

Similar to how Hamilton used to run things from the sounds of it.

if he was still sitting in Knoxville waiting on his next ESPN assignment, there would be zero chance that he would be called by Tennessee. Auburn has no worries in regards to UT..

I would not e opposed to CBP but that is just where things are with UT and Bruce. He took Auburn because of knowing he had no chance to return

if he was still sitting in Knoxville waiting on his next ESPN assignment, there would be zero chance that he would be called by Tennessee. Auburn has no worries in regards to UT..

I would not e opposed to CBP but that is just where things are with UT and Bruce. He took Auburn because of knowing he had no chance to return

What names you hearing LWS?

VN Store

Back