BTO’s Vanderbilt postgame report

I don't get how Barnes can be pissed about Grant taking that last shot in regulation. If anyone on that court deserved a green light it was Grant Williams. No less for Admiral! Good lord..
I think he got mad because grant did nothing with the ball when there was a lot of time to do something.

Youve got to be kidding. The play was just to pass it to Admiral and let him heave one up... good luck w that.. Meanwhile you've got Grant going off..

Grant got stuffed, so seems like Admiral getting a shot off is still better. I'll go with the guy coaching basketball forever.

Reactions: VOLinPD and CMvol
I think he got mad because grant did nothing with the ball when there was a lot of time to do something.
It wasn't a good shot, but good lord, who was doing anything aside from Grant in the 2nd half? Let a lone Schofield.

That's what he does and that's consistent with my original comments that have ruffled feathers of his fan boys on here. Instead of being an inside out offense, he's looking for his shot instead of looking down low first. He should roam the perimeter looking for kick outs from the double team situation inside instead of dribbling around looking for his shot first. That's his game and it's better utilized in quick spurts when a jump start is needed. I know what I see and when he's been in the off ball movement doesn't seem as active. More standing around watching him dribble instead of quickly moving the ball around.

It's not. It has nothing to do with "fanboys", it's you being typical TGO.

Must not have seen his five assists and zero turnovers tonight then

Assists are easy to accumulate with Williams inside.

Turnovers have nothing to do with the chemistry.

Stop with the snark already. I've not said he's a problem. I've said that the team chemistry has been disrupted.

Hard to believe you choose to mention this after the last couple games. I respect that they've found a way to win when things are tough, but they're looking at 2-3 losses before KY if their play doesn't improve. IMHO
I mentioned it weeks ago, not sure what you’re asking?

TGO was saying we were better without Turner when he was hurt but to maintain that stance is just asinine.

Yes but to get to that opinion, he has to ignore the 4 games z referenced and ONLY focus on the last 3, and that's called cherry-picking.

Stop with the snark already. I've not said he's a problem. I've said that the team chemistry has been disrupted.

#MAGA

Lol....he's not a problem, just he's disrupted team chemistry (even though he didn't the first 4 games he's been back).

#MAGA

You said he effed up the chemistry. It’s wrong. It’s incorrect. It’s not logical. You continue to not post anything but your narrative. I’ve posted facts. Just admit you were wrong. Also, leave the politics out of the b-ball forum.

Lol....he's not a problem, just he's disrupted team chemistry (even though he didn't the first 4 games he's been back).

You're taking it way too personally. They have stuff to work on when all of a sudden huge minutes are going to a new piece. I think that it's affecting AS. I also suggested that the heavy minutes are on purpose to quickly get him on the same page well before the post season. Jeez.

You're taking it way too personally. They have stuff to work on when all of a sudden huge minutes are going to a new piece. I think that it's affecting AS. I also suggested that the heavy minutes are on purpose to quickly get him on the same page well before the post season. Jeez.

So how come Lamonte didn’t affect Admiral the first four games when Lamonte was getting 20mpg and Admiral was playing great?

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
You said he effed up the chemistry. It’s wrong. It’s incorrect. It’s not logical. You continue to not post anything but your narrative. I’ve posted facts. Just admit you were wrong. Also, leave the politics out of the b-ball forum.

I've not brought politics into the BB forum.

I'm sticking withy take. Deal with it.

Wins like tonight's are what great teams do. Arguing about anything else is pointless.

So how come Lamonte didn’t affect Admiral the first four games when Lamonte was getting 20mpg and Admiral was playing great?

Every game is loaded with unique variables. How often much was AS in with Turner or with Turner and Bone or with Turner and Bone and Bowden? I'm going on my observations... what I'm looking at. Not what stats might suggest.

Watching you project over and over is quite hilarious. You accuse everyone of doing the very thing you do. In a since deleted post you asked why @zjcvols always criticized you.

Every game is loaded with unique variables. How often much was AS in with Turner or with Turner and Bone or with Turner and Bone and Bowden? I'm going on my observations... what I'm looking at. Not what stats might suggest.

The answer you're looking for is "It didn't; I made a claim and now I'm attempting to cherry pick to back up my claim".

So despite four games where Tennessee either played well or dominated Turner wasn’t an issue at all and now all of a sudden Tennessee has one bad offensive game (vs Alabama, again offensively was solid with 1.14 PPP) and Turner is a chemistry problem? Again it’s illogical.

Nobody is agreeing with you while multiple have said your are wrong in this thread. Sounds like you’re looking for something that isn’t there

VN Store

Back