Butch has faith - Do You?

well if anyone has any extra time, please pray for the lead pastor at Longhollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville.....I can tell you he is a Great Big ole Orange fan

I mean no offense and I am a believer too...however...what happens when bammers and vols pray for different outcomes....does the almighty play favorites?

Well Saban used to work for god so he gets special treatment. God was the AD at Toledo just like Slive was at LSU

[Moore and Geoghegan a prayer before leaving for Vietnam]

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: Our Father in Heaven, before we go into battle, every soldier among us will approach you each in his own way. Our enemies too, according to their own understanding, will ask for protection and for victory. And so, we bow before your infinite wisdom. We offer our prayers as best we can. I pray you watch over the young Jack Geoghegan. That I lead into battle. You use me as your instrument in this awful hell of war to watch over them. Especially if they're men like this one beside me, deserving of a future in your blessing and goodwill. Amen.

2nd Lieutenant Jack Geoghegan: Amen.

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to Hell. Amen. " Boom that explain about the everybody prays stuff . Stolen from IMDB.com

Last edited:
God's purpose for Jones may not include success at UT. If he has not already accepted that possibility then he isn't a godly man. Sometimes... the answer is "no".

Excellent! Some think God ought to be like a Genie in a bottle granting our wishes - or they walk away.

Evolution is actually provable.

"Evolution"??? Which part is proven?
Don't fool yourself. We know that organisms have an adaptive capacity within species. We have no idea how organisms came into being or how these radically complex interdependent systems assembled. Natural explanations defy reason. The many statistical probabilities are infinitesimally poor. Darwinism is dead as a plausible explanation. It doesn't even begin to explain it.

The Pope is actually on board with it. We did not randomly pop up 6,000 years ago
That's a false dilemma. God's existence is not predicated on a 6000 year old earth.

I don't know if there is a God or not, but the only God that might exist is the God Particle.

Do you even know what the "God particle" is?
The Higgs Boson (God Particle) is not even close to explaining how matter came into being. It is called the God particle because it can determine mass. Bosons and other subatomic particles do not even come into existence until the third epic of Big Bang cosmology. Bosons can't even begin to explain what infinite uncaused agency caused the Universe to begin to exist from nothing (Big Bang).

"Evolution"??? Which part is proven?
Don't fool yourself. We know that organisms have an adaptive capacity within species. We have no idea how organisms came into being or how these radically complex interdependent systems assembled. Natural explanations defy reason. The many statistical probabilities are infinitesimally poor. Darwinism is dead as a plausible explanation. It doesn't even begin to explain it.

That's a false dilemma. God's existence is not predicated on a 6000 year old earth.

Do you even know what the "God particle" is?
The Higgs Boson (God Particle) is not even close to explaining how matter came into being. It is called the God particle because it can determine mass. Bosons and other subatomic particles do not even come into existence until the third epic of Big Bang cosmology. Bosons can't even begin to explain what infinite uncaused agency caused the Universe to begin to exist from nothing (Big Bang).

Here's a whole website talking about evolution: Evolution 2014 - Articles and News - Theory of Evolution .

The bible says people have been around 6000 years, it's in genesis. Some priest a long time ago actually crunched the numbers.

About the god particle, the nothing that you're thinking of is Dark Matter. There is no such thing as nothing.

Here's a whole website talking about evolution: Evolution 2014 - Articles and News - Theory of Evolution .

The bible says people have been around 6000 years, it's in genesis. Some priest a long time ago actually crunched the numbers.

About the god particle, the nothing that you're thinking of is Dark Matter. There is no such thing as nothing.

Trust me, I'm very familiar with the evidence surrounding 'evolution'. I've got a firm grasp on the subject. Although adaptations (evolution) does occur, I can assure you that most of what is claimed about naturalistic macroevolution is baseless speculation that simply doesn't square with the evidence or what we now know in modern science.

Also, the Bible says no such thing. You are expressing a wooden interpretation that has been imposed by modern fundamentalism, but has no basis in Judaism's understanding or that of the authors. 'Son of' often denotes descendant, not literally fatherhood.

The Higgs Boson is what has been dubbed the 'God particle'. This subatomic particle has been known to exist for some time, yet eluded confirmations until recently. It's part of the standard model of particle physics and wasn't actually 'discovered'. It was just confirmed in testing recently. Again, don't be misled by hacks who would pretend this has some relevance to origins of the Universe. It doesn't. Subatomic particles don't even begin physical existence until the strong and weak nuclear force, electromagnetism and gravity separate in the Big Bang. You should also know that the Big Bang predicts and confirms an absolute physical beginning to the Universe from nothing physical. This IS the Big Bang Theory.

Trust me, I'm very familiar with the evidence surrounding 'evolution'. I've got a firm grasp on the subject. Although adaptations (evolution) does occur, I can assure you that most of what is claimed about naturalistic macroevolution is baseless speculation that simply doesn't square with the evidence or what we now know in modern science.

Also, the Bible says no such thing. You are expressing a wooden interpretation that has been imposed by modern fundamentalism, but has no basis in Judaism's understanding or that of the authors. 'Son of' often denotes descendant, not literally fatherhood.

The Higgs Boson is what has been dubbed the 'God particle'. This subatomic particle has been known to exist for some time, yet eluded confirmations until recently. It's part of the standard model of particle physics and wasn't actually 'discovered'. It was just confirmed in testing recently. Again, don't be misled by hacks who would pretend this has some relevance to origins of the Universe. It doesn't. Subatomic particles don't even begin physical existence until the strong and weak nuclear force, electromagnetism and gravity separate in the Big Bang. You should also know that the Big Bang predicts and confirms an absolute physical beginning to the Universe from nothing physical. This IS the Big Bang Theory.

Smart man. Very smart man.

VN Store

Back