Butch is a gutless coward

Guys we aren't getting Herman or any other Top coach. This AD will do what they always do and go cheap and pray it works out. But then again they aren't going to fire Butch anyway. He will go from 3-0 to 3-4 to 8-4 and they will praise him for beating crappy teams.

If you're not playing to win and get off the field. You do that when you're down by 7. When you're down by 19 you try to get points.

The way the team played the first half I would've done the same thing so I could talk some sense into them. It doesn't mean surrender.

Reactions: 8 people
I predicted this would be the result of this game back in April 2016. We will lose this one and one to Alabama but will still finish with 10 - 2 for the regular season.
THis is much improved if you take a look at the 2013 & 2014 seasons.
We will end the season with an 11 - 2 record, with a good win in the bowl game.
We will have about 10 players taken in the draft, which is a huge improvement from years past.
We will also have a great recruiting class, once again.

We will NOT beat FLorida UNTIL they are hugely favored and we are a huge underdog.
Then we will have the game of the century and shock the world.

What? You think we are going to beat Georgia and Texas A&M with this staff? We will be lucky to beat Missouri and any of the rest of the SEC east.

I predicted this would be the result of this game back in April 2016. We will lose this one and one to Alabama but will still finish with 10 - 2 for the regular season.

THis is much improved if you take a look at the 2013 & 2014 seasons.

We will end the season with an 11 - 2 record, with a good win in the bowl game.

We will have about 10 players taken in the draft, which is a huge improvement from years past.

We will also have a great recruiting class, once again.

We will NOT beat FLorida UNTIL they are hugely favored and we are a huge underdog.

Then we will have the game of the century and shock the world.

Possibly one of the dumbest things I've read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 18 people
The way the team played the first half I would've done the same thing so I could talk some sense into them. It doesn't mean surrender.

That is exactly what it means. Should have talked some sense into him before the game started should have talked some sense into them during the Spring and the fall camp.

Tom Herman w this team would be in playoff next year. Butch?? He's living a dream. He's hanging on to that big check one cliche at a time.

Reactions: 2 people
No point whatsoever making it easier for Florida than they already have however.

There are safe plays/throws, you at least give our players a shot to make a play. Set something up with Malone or a hotter hand in byrd. Pitiful head coach who will never be better than average.

Reactions: 1 person
CBJ has zero confidence in his team? Therefore I have zero, nada, zilch confidence in him.

Seriously, though, you can't unfurl the white flag at home like that when you've got an 11-year losing streak on the line. Butch is too immersed in his own game plan to notice these very basic things. Hate to say it, but he's just a terrible game day coach.

Butch made the correct call. The only players catching balls are gators.

That isn't right either. Juwan Jennings and the Freshman Tyler Byrd are both catching the football. And if I were the coach the rest of them would sit on the bench and watch the rest of the game. But those two will be on every offensive play.

I see that your original pro-butchie quote was changed to "gfy"....which must've happened after I quoted you (although it was someone changed in my post quoting you). You're a shill and POS. The original I knew, the latter I suspected. But you're definitely both, butchie boy lover.

I've called you and your shill brethren out before. But now the pro-CBJ tide will turn violently against him so others will start to call you out, too. I suggest you change your screenname, shill.

I was down on the coaches after the first half but this thread just looks stupid now.. Eat crow thread of the year..

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back