*****Buy the new Tennessee Nike shoes. LIVE NOW!

I like Nike as a brand but their shoes hurt my feet if active or run in them at all. Just not right for my feet

Guess I am a tightwad because I do not see 110.00 there.. All a matter of opinion I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangenSC
The power T looks like it was spray-painted on using a stencil after the fact. That part alone looks dumb enough to keep me from buying.

Reactions: Orangethumb
Those must have been designed by butch before he left....those are terrible, and the white ones look like old man new balance shoes. The ones that always have grass stains on them.

Reactions: Henry Letham
I really like the white ones, but of course, they are women's shoes. The men's aren't that bad, but they would only look good with UT gear and I'm way too poor to buy a pair of shoes I could only wear twice a week. Still, if I hit a scratch off or come into some extra money, I would get a pair

Reactions: minorvol
I thought they were speckles at first, too. On closer inspection, those look like stars shining against a night sky background in outer space.

Not saying the savings are out of this world, but signed up for ShopRunner for free using my Paypal account to get free two-day shipping.

VN Store

Back