BYU Fan here

UT played Utah St a few years back. They talked about some of their guys like you talk about this guy. These are the kinds of players UT sees every week in the SEC.

Will make a good challenge for sure then. I did not see a lot of athleticism from them last year but they played well together and seemed well coached.

It is a huge question mark. But they are big, strong, and athletic. Of course, that doesn't necessarily make them good football players but it is a better place to start than the alternative. We'll know more about them before UT plays BYU.

The TE I'm aware of isn't new to the DL. IIRC, it was speculated he could play DE or TE. He bounced around a little before settling in and receiving S&C designed to make him a DL.

Not sure about 6 but there has been some culling. One OT transferred to USC but never really played to expectations at UT. He was going to be passed.

There's actually good competition on the OL right now. One of those Fr pushed Trey Smith inside to OG. He beat out guys who have started at LT and done a decent job. The other probably won't begin the season as a starter but is thought by many to have a chance to start before the end of the year.

These Freshmen were rated #2 and #6 among HS OT's in the 2019 class. They aren't your normal Fr in any respect. Both are athletic and around 6'6"/320 lbs. IIRC, Morris is said to have picked up the O especially well after being an EE.
Don't let these sister wives ruffle your feathers bro.....they will have a long trip home to contemplate which one of their partners is going to receive a swift pop to the mouth after a 38-13 beat down. I saw all of this in a vision Joseph Smith bestowed upon me.

If you think women in Utah are exceptionally hot then you have never met many Asian women. White women do not age worth a crap. My 40 year old half Filipino wife looks like she is still in her 20’s

It's a trap folks. Divide and conquer. Don't listen to him. Keep your anger focused on nem Mormons.

Last edited:
I see some of the information about BYU's planned tailgate and the rush of BYU fans has been making a few ripples among the more sensitive members of your fanbase. Full disclosure, the primary reason BYU went independent was to access its nationwide fanbase. Mormons are hot and we still breed like the Catholics did in the 50s -- one wife at a time, mind you -- and we love turning out in the well-known or not-so-well-known venues of college football. The alumni chapters are anxious to create the full experience for BYU fans travelling from around the country (the T-shirt thing has been done everywhere I've gone). Neyland is our road mecca in 2019 so all BYU fans circled it on our calendars when the series was announced. We'll show up. We'll spend some money. And we won't drink your beer.

As for the game, the further away from the ball at the snap you get, the weaker BYU is. Our OL and DL will be the strength of the team. We've had strong units in the trenches in the past -- those two year missions make for some big boys -- but these might be the best we have ever had.

If Tennessee is hurting on the lines like it sounds, we'll see if speed on the edges or dominance at the line is what wins football games. Not here to convince you your team sucks or to preach the restored Gospel, but looking forward to talking some football as we wait out the next couple weeks.

Thanks for posting. I’ve been to Utah 6-7 times and thought it was wonderful. Please bring multiple platters from the “Red Iguana.” 😎. I hope you guys have a safe trip. Hopefully it’s a great game! ☮️

Don't let these sister wives ruffle your feathers bro.....they will have a long trip home to contemplate which one of their partners is going to receive a swift pop to the mouth after a 38-13 beat down. I saw all of this in a vision Joseph Smith bestowed upon me.
Don't worry about me. I've done it every year since I joined with one of the early OOC opponents. I enjoy CFB any way. This time of year I will usually watch some games of the early "good" opponent. I think I've watched all of the full game replays I can find for BYU last year.

In terms of women, BYU cant do worse than West Virginia last year. I intentionally tried to spot decent looking ones in Charlotte last year and couldnt fine one..no exaggeration!

Be careful though. Tennessee has some good genes and the women here are beautiful!

Welcome and have fun. We went skiing one year in Utah and hit Alta, Snowbird, and Deer Valley. Great time. I concur with others that there are beautiful women in Utah.

I see some of the information about BYU's planned tailgate and the rush of BYU fans has been making a few ripples among the more sensitive members of your fanbase. Full disclosure, the primary reason BYU went independent was to access its nationwide fanbase. Mormons are hot and we still breed like the Catholics did in the 50s -- one wife at a time, mind you -- and we love turning out in the well-known or not-so-well-known venues of college football. The alumni chapters are anxious to create the full experience for BYU fans travelling from around the country (the T-shirt thing has been done everywhere I've gone). Neyland is our road mecca in 2019 so all BYU fans circled it on our calendars when the series was announced. We'll show up. We'll spend some money. And we won't drink your beer.

As for the game, the further away from the ball at the snap you get, the weaker BYU is. Our OL and DL will be the strength of the team. We've had strong units in the trenches in the past -- those two year missions make for some big boys -- but these might be the best we have ever had.

If Tennessee is hurting on the lines like it sounds, we'll see if speed on the edges or dominance at the line is what wins football games. Not here to convince you your team sucks or to preach the restored Gospel, but looking forward to talking some football as we wait out the next couple weeks.

You will need your magic underwear.

Ahh, Utah, as Brigham Young looked over Salt Lake valley from the mountain above, "this is it, we shall multiply and be prosperous"--- great place to ski, hike, and bike. I worked there for a couple of years, and did get to know some hotties. The oddest thing though was all the Denny's only had seating for 8 or more, due to the large families. If you were only a party of two, you had to sit at the counter on a stool. Even further back in time, I remember skiing there in the '70's, and none of the McD's served coffee or tea-- sorry, caffeine was a sin, had to bring your own.

It might surprise you but a lot of people in the Mid-South, including myself, do not consume alcohol.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
I would love to know where your tailgate it. I am a former member of FLDS. I understand that LDS is a little different. I left FLDS after Warren was taken from us. What happened to him was a miscarriage of justice and it kind of put me into a spiritual tailspin. I know you’re not interested in my personal story or journey. But as long as you don’t care how many wives or sister wives are going to the game with my crew, everyone would love to meet you.

FYI - I once kissed Marie Osmond On the cheek at a concert. Didn’t wash that cheek for months.
Hope you enjoy visiting Knoxville. Oh, and if you have the time, please go to the Smoky Mountains and visit the Amish at Cades Cove. Their hand churned butter is to die for.
I'm confused. You kissed Marie Osmond and you didn't wash her cheek or your own cheek for a month. Either way, the story is captivating

Reactions: SmokinBob
I'm confused. You kissed Marie Osmond and you didn't wash her cheek or your own cheek for a month. Either way, the story is captivating
20 years later and I’m still discombobulated over it.
She kissed my cheek.
Donnie turned his.

VN Store

Back