'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

Correct me if I’m wrong but do these things ever happen to kids transferring to bama, Georgia, OSU, Clemson...
Maybe I’m off but I don’t recall hearing of any issues.
Do you pay attention to their transfer waivers? Lol

Similarly, are their fans paying attention to ours? Of course not.

File a lawsuit against USC if Bru doesn’t become eligible this season.

This is a crock of sh*t.
Based on what? The new waiver rules are pretty clear cut - either a disability or immediate danger/harm case is needed. Jmo but that is a hell of a higher claim to hurdle over than the old days. And no school wants to accept such a claim.

I still think pushing the lawsuit and contentious environment should be enough IF we can write it up tactfully enough that USC will support the statements. Jmo

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
He's already sat out one season and wasn't going to be allowed to play at USC...all over an arrest where ultimately he faced no charges. I don't see how the NCAA would stand in the way even if USC decides not to sign off. What more of a price does Bru need to pay at this point?

tennessee has taken a transfers and recruiting staff from USC... Hurt feelings and probably a bit of belief that tampering was going on (everybody does it) just being a pain in the ass that won't get exposed
This is where you need to get in touch with a Vol alum who is mobbed up.
just one visit to the USC AD And Presidents office is all that’s required.
”hey, nice beach house you’ve got here in Malibu near your downtown LA campus, would be a real shame if something happened to it.“

This is where you need to get in touch with a Vol alum who is mobbed up.
just one visit to the USC AD And Presidents office is all that’s required.
”hey, nice beach house you’ve got here in Malibu near your downtown LA campus, would be a real shame if something happened to it.“
Send the Nebo Mountain folks….great with matches.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I knew I didn't like USC for a reason. Whatever it is, I think it might just be deliberate at this point. Must be aggravating for Bru.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Do you think a ground swell GOFUNDME FREE BRU account to provide him the opportunity to rekindle the suite he dropped just a month or so ago could help?. The ZZZ effort sure got national attention. Could also work to get him some pro bono efforts from some alumni. I read that the way he dropped it, it could be brought back up.... WITHOUT PREJUDICE I think it said. If not we could always resort to burning a bunch of mattresses. That got noticed for sure a few years back.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou

VN Store

Back