'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

I was looking at USCw's schedule. They only play two real games this year, one at Halloween (Utah) and one in December (ND). If Riley wins 10 games, they should fire him. How many years running have they had it set up so they don't play Oregon?

UCLA is going to be a tough game and I won't discount the game at Oregon State

You can have your opinion all you want, that you don’t “think” that it plays a significant factor in moving the needle. What I am saying is, according to my person (and honestly hearing from several other 3rd hand sources) that the relationships the DW has forged in dealing with the violations, is going to help us with Bru. This isn’t a random guessing opinion that you or I can come up with. This is the first hand opinion of someone who would have knowledge.

Either way, I think (my opinion) Bru gets qualified for the Pitt game.[/QUOTE

I think he's cleared for Ball St. on Thursday. In a way, I hope he's not because that gives valuable reps to the younger guys and saves Bru for serious action

Last edited:
imo we definitely hear before ball st and likely before this weekend
Unless it's denied and we request a reconsideration or even an appeal...

...in which case all WE will hear is "the fight continues" or something along those lines and will be vague. But I guess outlets can only report so many specifics on these supposedly "private" dealings.

Prayers and thoughts for good news tomorrow.

Reactions: Imallvol
I'm usually a glass half empty kind of guy, pessimist, if we don't hear today, won't be eligible 9/1. Just no belief in NCAA. Not a negga Vol just burned too many times, cup always on.

If the NCAA doesn’t get off their collective -sses and right this obvious wrong, they are worthless and should be gotten rid of.

I promise you, you will see a huge campaign of public opinion, orchestrated by the athletic department, bashing USC and the NCAA nationally. USC’s top receiver is a transfer. He is the current Belitnikoff winner. Every time he is mentioned, they will have to mention that USC didn’t allow Bru to play.
So has he been denied the waiver to be immediately eligible?

I promise you, you will see a huge campaign of public opinion, orchestrated by the athletic department, bashing USC and the NCAA nationally. USC’s top receiver is a transfer. He is the current Belitnikoff winner. Every time he is mentioned, they will have to mention that USC didn’t allow Bru to play.

If Bru isn’t eligible, I’ve got a cool shirt he can wear around campus while he sits this season out:

5912094.png

VN Store

Back