Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

GA has no closing power. Yesterday proved it. They will never reach the top of the mtn. Well, maybe if Hershel figures out how to come out of retirement. Great talent every year that is just not coached up right. They always lose the one game each year they should have won. LSU was one they were outmatched and were not going to win. Now- Bring on Ohio State!

I don't want those guys back.

Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!
Nah.

He's a 2nd team player my friend. He did start but it was by default due to injuries. He's a natural OG body who has OT aspirations but his arm lengths limit what he can be.
There are a couple of paragraphs on Cade Mays in 247 sports Georgia injury report vs LSU. I would post the link but unsure how to do it with the iphone. It appears he is more than a 2nd team player and in fact is possibly their most versatile lineman.

Neither will transfer here, now does anybody know whats up with Tate Ratledge? He tweeted something about his situation.

Like he is for UGA? I don't think so. Will just jack with team chemistry at this point...this is neither here nor there at this point anyway.
Read my earlier posts about his contributions to Georgia this year. Started at 3 positions and played all 5. He is likely their most versatile and valuable lineman this year while struggling with his own injuries at times.

He is a 1st team player for us that would be versatile enough to switch between both Guard and Tackle positions in case we have injuries. I specifically watched him in plays in about 6 games the last two years. He never lost a play from what I watched. No whiffs on pass plays and was always controlling the Dt’s or De’s on run plays.
Yeah, I watched him too. Maybe you should try to peek around his balls*%k. I saw plenty of plays where his assignment must have been "block noone".

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yeah, I watched him too. Maybe you should try to peek around his balls*%k. I saw plenty of plays where his assignment must have been "block noone".
LOL Probably because the Dlineman wanted to avoid him at all costs. There are plenty of articles on Cade Mays contributions at Georgia this year. You might change your opinion if you google it.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
Good lord. Bored? No! No chance this would happen. On either front. And personally I wouldn’t want either even if they wanted to come here. I’d rather win (or even lose) with kids that actually want to be here.

Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!

Possession of whatever you have ingested is a felony in the State of Tennessee.

Reactions: BreatheUT
No and No!! Much worse than 1 in a million!!

I think there is some legitimacy to Cade making a return to Knoxville. He went to Georgia mostly because of Pittman. I don't think there is any connection or deep love for UGA for him. It was the best path for him at the time to get some exposure competing for a National Championship contender and playing for a OL coach he admired. Things were ugly in Knoxville at the time and he made a business decision. I understand that. Same reason why it made sense for Tee Higgins to go to Clemson and is probably going to be a 1st round pick. When the potential to make millions is on the line, sometimes you take the safest path.

Plus, I don't think it is coincidence Cooper Mays re-tweeted an old gif of him flashing the Vol sign in Knox Catholic gear a few hours ago with some interesting emojis..

Reactions: DougAtkins91

Are you kidding? Amari has Trevor Lawrence throwing to him with Tee Higgins and Justyn Ross to dilute the defensive civerage. He has Travis Etienne to further stress the defense. He has a NC ring and may get to play for another. I love the Vols, but Amari would be crazy to leave Clemson.

Mays? After his attitude when he flipped, he's not coming to Knoxville to play, Chaney or no Chaney.

Reactions: krichunaka
lmao

71 replies to a flawed original post, without a single person noticing the obvious. Congratulations dumb asses :p Amari Rodgers is NOT Tee Martin's son. That would bee Tee Higgins morons!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassing! !!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
They aren't coming, people. The mere question is itself hallucinations induced by swallowing 8oz bottles of Colavita balsamic vinegar and scrubbing the taste from the mouth using a sponge infused and coated with Arm&Hammer baking soda. I told them peyote was better, but they never listen.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
Personally I think Cade's attitude was directed at Butch. He just went the wrong way about it.. I also seriously doubt he leaves

He was mad at the University for letting Butch go.

71 replies to a flawed original post, without a single person noticing the obvious. Congratulations dumb asses :p Amari Rodgers is NOT Tee Martin's son. That would bee Tee Higgins morons!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassing! !!
Uhhh....ummm....nahhh, I don't have the heart to tell him. I'll sit back and enjoy this one. 😁 Talk about embarrassing....

VN Store

Back