Cam Sutton left the game after blacking out

I believe we are going to find that he has a mild form of narcolepsy. I found out quite a bit about it when researching some issues my wife is having. I believe he is having "micro sleeps".

I hate to be that guy. But I blacked out during a high school game. I was the center and couldn't get the snap count down, had a horrible head ache, and fumbled a couple snaps too.

I only remembered the beginning and end of game. It was scary to say the least

Watching the play where he got hurt, it looks like his head hit the thigh of receiver. I think he got a concussion but doesn't want to sit out till he clears concussion test.

Watching the play where he got hurt, it looks like his head hit the thigh of receiver. I think he got a concussion but doesn't want to sit out till he clears concussion test.

Yeah, but at the same time, if that's the case, he shouldn't really have a say or decision in it.

Could be iron deficiency , blood sugar/ diabetes, concussion, hope it's temporary, I bruised c4 vertebrae that put pressure on my neck muscles and caused my jugulars to be constricted and I'd blackout for a moment, especially after a bareback bronco or bull ride during a rodeo, but I actually collapsed like I was put in a sleeper hold, along with knee and ankle problems my rodeo career was over. I'm praying cam can overcome this and stay healthy.

Could be iron deficiency , blood sugar/ diabetes, concussion, hope it's temporary, I bruised c4 vertebrae that put pressure on my neck muscles and caused my jugulars to be constricted and I'd blackout for a moment, especially after a bareback bronco or bull ride during a rodeo, but I actually collapsed like I was put in a sleeper hold, along with knee and ankle problems my rodeo career was over. I'm praying cam can overcome this and stay healthy.

I don't always blackout riding bareback bronco, but when I do I know she enjoyed it.

Reactions: 1 person
May be "Coleman's Disease", however I think that only happens ON the field.

Seriously, since it is a known issue, I am sure his physician and the medical staff keep tabs on it.

I occasionally black out too. I also occasionally over drink while watching the Vols. Coincidence? I think not...

I believe we are going to find that he has a mild form of narcolepsy. I found out quite a bit about it when researching some issues my wife is having. I believe he is having "micro sleeps".

I have narcolepsy and that was the first thing that came to my mind, but I don't know if untreated he would feel like being as physical as he has to be as an athlete.

VN Store

Back