Candy site "admin"...

Yahoo yates post's his own UT hatred on that scruffy website called vandymania simply as clickbait. If yates had anything that resembled balls he would allow some dissenting opinion on his crapsite. But I will give him one iota (albeit tiny) bit of credit - he will not allow any UT fans that have a dissenting opine on his site - simply because he knows he would have an anchor mudstomped in his forehead by an overwhelming number of UT fans.

EDIT - I venture over to his crapsite every now and then just for a chuckle - but please - if any of you good ladies and gents venture over, please use a solid ad and script blocker. Certainly don't want to give them any extra "clicks".

Last edited:
Why are we worried about what a Vandy fanatic says anyway about us. This statement is unreal, who cares about their opinions.

We need to ignore this kind of junk talk, relax and quit paying attention to the gnat on the elephant's A$$. Stay off their board.

Yea we probably were trimming the hedges, need to and replace a 3* with a 4* or 5* is not a bad thing.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of what this pissant has to say in regards to Oliver leaving:

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 10:54 AM
Re: OT (maybe): Kyle Oliver leaving UT
Since UT was doing some pruning and Oliver was one of the prunes they wanted to eliminate, I'm sure this incident played right into Butch Jones' plans. Had it been Josh Dobbs in the car with someone who had drugs this wouldn't even be mentioned.

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 10:58 AM
And look at the comment about the number of players from the last two recruiting classes that have transferred or been dismissed. I predicted that would happen a couple years ago when UT fans were dancing in the streets over their large class. I'd like to see adjusted recruiting rankings for those years based on what is currently on Vanderbilt and Tennessee's rosters.

Then these little gems:

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:03 AM
Oliver is from Vandy country. That must not have sat well with the UT staff.
Reply | Quote

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:04 AM
Outstanding students athletes from the entire state of Tennessee are welcome to play at Vanderbilt, the real University of Tennessee.

:crazy:

Dobbs wouldn't have been in the car. Rocket scientists are much smarter than that.

Reactions: 1 person
Several on the Vandy site often cite this refrain:
"Nothing sucks like a Big Orange".
I have a Vol friend that lives in Nashville and when he hears or reads this always replies:
"yea, well I'm a Big Orange, why don't you suck me". :eek:k:

Why are we worried about what a Vandy fanatic says anyway about us. This statement is unreal, who cares about their opinions.

We need to ignore this kind of junk talk, relax and quit paying attention to the gnat on the elephant's A$$. Stay off their board.

Yea we probably were trimming the hedges, need to and replace a 3* with a 4* or 5* is not a bad thing.

Who's worried? No angst here, just chuckles at their relentless UT bashing and the comfortable thought that they will always be the SOV. Lighten up.

Candy fans with high expectations and talking smack is like a pile of pig excrement having a Narcissism complex.

Vanderbilt Football Trivia

1. What is the seating capacity of Vanderbilt's football stadium?
2. What is the average attendance to a Vanderbilt home game?
3. Name one radio station that broadcasts Vanderbilt football.
4. Name Vanderbilt's Play By Play announcer.
5. How many wins per season has Vanderbilt averaged over the past 20 years?

Common answer to each question:
Who in the state of Tennessee cares?

Reactions: 3 people

Including the OP, everyone has made a joke out of this. I don't think anyone has sounded worried.

I see where this year Vandy plays W.Ky, Austin Peay, and at MTSU. They could lose 2 outta 3?

:popcorn:

Obviously you don't know many Texas fans...

But Vandy is right up there with them without the overall win percentage and NC trophies.

Eh, UTjr fans are pretty quiet nowadays. A lot of the fringe fans have flipped to other schools like TCU and A&M

My thoughts exactly. If you take a poll in Nashville, the vols have more fans than vandy has.

By about a factor of 20....among many, many signs that prove this is the fact that the (by far) highest rated sports radio station, 104.5, is the flagship station for the Unversity of Tennessee sports, not Pansybilt.

Candy fans with high expectations and talking smack is like a pile of pig excrement having a Narcissism complex.

Saw "pile of pig excrement" and "narcissism"....ain't gonna lie, Obama is the first word that came to mind.

Reactions: 5 people
The real University of Tennessee?? Lol that one was funny. They definitely don't want that to go to a vote. Hell, Memphis would absolutely take Vandy to the woodshed these days. MTSU may do so. Vandy might be able to lay claim to the University of Tennessee Closest to Second Avenue. Go UTCSA!!

Don't forget about ETSU...give'em a few years and Torbush will own that mason clown if vandy has the rocks to schedule them :)

Tennessee struggled mightily against Vandy last year who had a horrible team, and Dobbs was running for his life.

I hope we don't see a repeat this year against another bad Vandy team.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee struggled mightily against Vandy last year who had a horrible team, and Dobbs was running for his life.

I hope we don't see a repeat this year against another bad Vandy team.

and UT was missing half of their offense....still won. All that matters. Dobbs pretty much won by himself. But i guess you look at it differently. I looked at it like he was missing his starting center, had a walk on tackle with 1 leg. Hurd out in the 1st qtr, north out, smith out, croom played about 5 snaps......still won. Says alot more about Vandy that they couldnt even beat an extremely banged up team at their place. Says alot about Dobbs as well that he could pull it out in ugly style with basically no help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Eh, UTjr fans are pretty quiet nowadays. A lot of the fringe fans have flipped to other schools like TCU and A&M

I'm out here in Big 12 country so I'm surrounded by them. Arrogance is a term that I would apply very liberally to Texas fans.

Good thing is there really aren't that many Vandy fans to be arrogant.

Who's worried? No angst here, just chuckles at their relentless UT bashing and the comfortable thought that they will always be the SOV. Lighten up.

My point exactly. However, seen more what Vandy is saying the last 3 years than the previous years combined. Seems as though we focus more on little brother than we should and give them credit they don't deserve.

Or the fact that Butch didn't try to sweep Pearson's allegations under the rug, *cough cough James Franklin*.

If the truth be known, James Franklin was involved in this thick. It was made easy for him even more to lie and cover it up by testifying via skype.

Vandy has a DC masquerading as a Head Coach. He has even retreated back to being a DC hanging out in the HC office.

VN Store

Back