Cheez It Bowl program

robcovol

I collect Tennessee football programs. For those Vols fans who attended the Citrus Bowl, does anyone recall seeing a program for the game sold anywhere? I have not been able to locate one online. Many thanks!

You know, now that you mention it I don't remember seeing any. We bought merch as soon as we got there and I would have bought a program if we had seen one. There may have been hawkers walking around selling them, but I don't remember any.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I don't recall any. They did have the scroll thing (UT on one side, Iowa on the other) though

I was looking for one and it was not available. When you are in nosebleed section without a program and a terrible announcer you can’t keep up with the game.

Reactions: 508mikey
Many thanks to everyone who responded! I'm afraid this is a by-product of COVID. Many sporting events which used to have programs no longer do. The Music City Bowl in Nashville against Purdue a couple of years ago did not have one. Many golf tournaments no longer have them. However, I was able to obtain the address of the publisher for this program and I have contacted them about a hard copy. Thanks again! Vols fans are the best!

VN Store

Back