CJ Watson $15M for 3 years to Magic

this proves the NBA is getting out of hand. $5million a yr

Lol. I always love this argument.

CJ Watson possesses unique skills that make him one of the top .00001% of people on the planet who try to do what he does. And people complain that he's getting paid millions. Who should all the money go to? The franchise owners?

Reactions: 1 person

CJ Watson possesses unique skills that make him one of the top .00001% of people on the planet who try to do what he does. And people complain that he's getting paid millions. Who should all the money go to? The franchise owners?

I agree. He should have hired a better agent 3 or 4 yrs ago. Imo

Hes produced quality minutes for teams for a while now.

I agree. He should have hired a better agent 3 or 4 yrs ago. Imo

Hes produced quality minutes for teams for a while now.

Watson is just a perrenial bench player IMO. He can produce when he gets pt, but at the expense of sub par defense. Doesn't make him a bad player, just one that you probably don't give 30+ mins a night to.

I wish they would take some away from the players and owners so they could make a pro basketball game affordable for a family of four or more.

Reactions: 1 person
Watson is just a perrenial bench player IMO. He can produce when he gets pt, but at the expense of sub par defense. Doesn't make him a bad player, just one that you probably don't give 30+ mins a night to.

I agree with most of this too. His consistency during those minutes are why he's well worth the salary tho. And I'm not a NBA guru by any stretch, but of the games I've watched his defense is better than sub par.

Ok CJ Watson is a smart guy, after his first few years in the league he would never sign the huge contract but instead make good solid money while he is in the league so I'm sure he was smart with his money. Not every athlete blows it.

A-MEN.....I would have blown every penny of it

I wish they would take some away from the players and owners so they could make a pro basketball game affordable for a family of four or more.

Is it really that much? I went to a Nets game for the hell of it with 4 buddies a couple year back when we happened to be visiting NYC, I think we paid $15-$20 a ticket, seemed pretty cheap to me.

I agree with most of this too. His consistency during those minutes are why he's well worth the salary tho. And I'm not a NBA guru by any stretch, but of the games I've watched his defense is better than sub par.

Agree to disagree on that one, but I think we both agree he ain't no scrub

Is it really that much? I went to a Nets game for the hell of it with 4 buddies a couple year back when we happened to be visiting NYC, I think we paid $15-$20 a ticket, seemed pretty cheap to me.

The last time I went the tickets was much more than that.....if they go typically can be bought for 15-20 dollars then that is not bad at all.

Indeed. I'm happy for the guy. That backup pg spot is not always easy to fill. But he's done a pretty good job at all his stops.

Me too. Even though I said what I said about him, he's had an overall good career. Very dependable bench player, not a streaky one. You NEED those kinds of guys on your team.

Yall said "scrub" just a fun little fact, there's a player in the summer league, not sure his team, but his last name is "scrub"

Me too. Even though I said what I said about him, he's had an overall good career. Very dependable bench player, not a streaky one. You NEED those kinds of guys on your team.

Yeah I agree although I am still mad at him bc him and John Winchester promised us a championship.

VN Store

Back