'24 *****Class of 2024 Early Signing Day Tracker Thread*****

Zero flips. Zero drama. Very impressive how this staff goes about their business.

Maybe this is why AP and the other UT media are always so negative. Heup gives them no drama to sell.

How has AP been negative? I don’t have a VQ account anymore.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Not everyone has announced their intention yet on stay or go. I'm sure the coaches know, but it hasn't been announced.
This.

Heup could recruit over the allowed numbers since others on the roster will hit the portal when it reopens after spring practices.

Everyone is signed unless we get a surprise flip. Could be some more PWO. The mentioned "surprise" is most likely Brazzell, the transfer WR, who is announcing on Friday. No idea when Farmer could potentially announce, assuming we are still pursuing him.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I gotta be honest, I miss the chaos and the fax cams from years past.

What were some of Tennessee's biggest signing day surprises? I seem to remember Fulmer landing/flipping Robert Meachem on signing day. Am I remembering that correctly?
This.

The anticipation throughout the day was second to none in the old days.

The film on Brazzell is really good. He will be a great pickup. He reminds me of Tillman. 6' 4 above average speed 3 yrs left
Where did you find game film on him? Wanted to see his Tulane highlights but all I could get were individual games. Don't want to watch a replay to see a few plays.

He was at our Denver Vols watch party against Missou. Kid is huge. I’m 6’7” 245 and he made me feel small (still tall), considering he is a senior in high school. My friend, who is the president of our alumni group, talked to him some and said he was very polite and seemed really fired up about going to UT. Glad we got this kid.
You have any eligibility?

Zero flips. Zero drama. Very impressive how this staff goes about their business.

Maybe this is why AP and the other UT media are always so negative. Heup gives them no drama to sell.
If it bleeds it leads. Heup’s no drama program is a nightmare for news outlets.

Especially the blood-thirsty parasite journalists of Knoxville.

VN Store

Back