Clown contest winner Jerry Stackhouse can't control himself

Bobby Knight got away with more. You are right not much of a Story, but watching to see how Vanderbilt's AD handles it.

Does Vandy have an AD these days? And why was the cafeteria lady out on the field taking pictures with the Vandy seniors on Saturday night?

Reactions: feathersax
Met Stack over the summer. He came to church and took at pick with his frat. Good dude.

I mean... he's not wrong. And I certainly wouldn't say his comment makes him full of sh*t. Grow up, maybe?
He is full of shat saying the two are comparable. The bump was both the ump and CV. Stackhouse if he hadn't been restrained would have made contact in the worst way. He also cussed over and over and you didn't see CV do that. If you think the two incidents compare then I don't know what to tell you. Stackhouse was out of control. CV was just pissed at a bullshat call from an ump with a history.

He is full of shat saying the two are comparable. The bump was both the ump and CV. Stackhouse if he hadn't been restrained would have made contact in the worst way. He also cussed over and over and you didn't see CV do that. If you think the two incidents compare then I don't know what to tell you. Stackhouse was out of control. CV was just pissed at a bullshat call from an ump with a history.
Come on, now. You have no idea what Vitello said. Watch the clip. He has his back to the camera throughout the majority of the two and half minute clip. And after getting tossed, he is clearly cussing at the umps from the dugout.

The bump also wasn't both Macias and Vitello. Vitello initiated the contact. Admittedly, Macias sold it like he had been hit by a car, but the contact was entirely initiated by Vitello.

I love CTV, too, but you're not being very objective.

It's a shame Vandy and Memphis don't play. Talk about a clown show!! The circus is in town!
They actually played the first game of the season. Memphis beat them by 9 at Vandy. Vandy seems to be pretty mediocre or worse this year.

Lol. Troll.

VN Store

Back