Coach Prime

Colorados among the worst defenses in the country and playing an explosive offense in Oregon. Oregon was favored by 3 touchdowns for a reason. They'll likely lose to USC as well next week. A guy with the personality like Deion doesn't bother me as they needed some energy,and are actually more interesting than they have been in 20 years. I'm not rooting against them. He's a better fit for the smaller schools than a major program in a similar fashion to Mike Leach.
So Deon can’t cut it at a big school because he won’t win the Natty in year one? Silly.

If you think he won’t succeed, and succeed big, at a Power Five, you’re just not thinking. He recruits better than anyone, and he also coaches them up.

So Deon can’t cut it at a big school because he won’t win the Natty in year one? Silly.

If you think he won’t succeed, and succeed big, at a Power Five, you’re just not thinking. He recruits better than anyone, and he also coaches them up.
He recruits better than anyone? Cool. So by saying that you are saying he will out recruit Saban, Smart, Day, Heupel, Kelly, Freeze, Dabo and Jimbo. So Prime is gonna sign the #1 class this year right?

I didn't say that. I actually agree with you. I said at a major Power 5. That's why I'm rooting for him. With the transfer portal, that is easier these days. This is just year one. I know it's fun to speculate about going to the Alabamas of the world,but I don't think he needs to.

Looking forward to seeing how you vehemently defend your beloved Deion after the ass-whipping today… 😂

To say bringing in better talent doesn’t make him a good coach is as nonsensical of a statement as can ever be made about football. It makes every bit as much sense as saying, “Just because that chef makes the best-tasting, most unique dishes I have ever eaten doesn’t make him a good chef.”

Ever heard the saying it’s about Jimmies and Joes? Recruiting is the biggest difference between Deon and our staff, and why he would win a NC within three years of getting here.
😂😂😂

Looking forward to seeing how you vehemently defend your beloved Deion after the ass-whipping today… 😂
You’re typing the same thing over and over and it’s as silly and childish as it was the first time. He has already tripled their win total from a year ago and beaten a playoff team. Grow up.

Reactions: UTFanHades
You’re typing the same thing over and over and it’s as silly and childish as it was the first time. He has already tripled their win total from a year ago and beaten a playoff team. Grow up.

Lol. Yes Colorado is better this year. Calling TCU a playoff team is as laughable this year as it was last year

These are the same folks that will excuse the USC loss last year and UF loss last week as “bad games happen in college football” while not extending that excuse to Prime. If you look at our guy with the totality of his work, do the same for Prime.

He recruits better than everyone? Kirby says what’s up.

He currently has 9 commitments and has a class ranked in the 70’s.

He recruits better than everyone? Kirby says what’s up.

He currently has 9 commitments and has a class ranked in the 70’s.
I understand what you’re saying, but you realize there’s a difference in recruiting at Colorado and stepping into the shoes of that program in Athens like Kirby did? Put Kirby in year one at Colorado and he’s not getting 80 portal guys and flipping a roster. I do think recruiting is his strongest ability but that’s not difficult to do at a Georgia program that’s had longer stability than even Bama.

I’m only pointing out that TCU was a playoff team. We weren’t. Lighten up, Francis.

TCU lost their conference championship game we didn't. So you lighten up Fran.

Lol see what I did there. Just kidding. Other than TCU should not have been in the playoffs last year

Nice comprehension skills there. At no point in my post did I mention the Vols. Now if you are butthurt because Colorado is not as good as Jesse Palmer keeps telling you I'm sure there are support groups for that.

Couldn’t care less about Colorado. Or their coach. Fact is, regardless how one feels about TCU, they made the playoffs. Vols didn’t. You should check that stick up your tailpipe.

Just kidding. Not. 🤣

VN Store

Back