Coaching Search Thread

biytzb5ciaewrnd.png

That article (and quote) specifically talks about Cuonzo's 3 year record (3rd best record in SEC over FULL 3 years) - not any 3 games.

And one ncaa tourney appearance, no sec tourney final appearance, no NIT final, or nothing to show for it

And one ncaa tourney appearance, no sec tourney final appearance, no NIT final, or nothing to show for it

Top 3 in SEC over 3 year period (while competing in era of historically great UK teams), and 1 sweet 16 is perfectly fine - actually more than fine by UT basketball historical standards.

I thought Hart was going to take his time and use a search firm? I guess he felt he had to jump at the chance of Barnes if he knew he was going to strike out with Smart or Marshall.

Still lost to them AT home. Embarrassing the lengths some of you will go to defend a barely average coach.

Not defending him, just pointing out a fact. I think it's embarassing the lengths a lot of you will go to try to bring back a coach who embarrassed the university and lied to the adminstration because you think he is the only coach TN can be successful with.

Reactions: 2 people
Not defending him, just pointing out a fact. I think it's embarassing the lengths a lot of you will go to try to bring back a coach who embarrassed the university and lied to the adminstration because you think he is the only coach TN can be successful with.

You're welcome to go back through my posts and find where I said rehire Bruce. I'll wait

That was an embarrassment.

It's really not hard to understand. Every "bracketology" expert had them in the Tourney, due to their strong finish. They didn't make it. Absolutely deflating. Okay, guys, now get up for Mercer! At this point, the NIT is huge for Mercer. They've only made the NCAA Tourney twice ever and it had been 18 years since the last time. These guys want to win the thing. (These same guys, the very next year DO make the Tourney for the 3rd time ever, and .... beat Duke!) Almost impossible task for the Vols.

Wasn't that the day after Kentucky lost to Robert Morris? The same day our new coach lost to Houston?

VN Store

Back