Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

So he followed the law and registered with the Feds, unlike felon Paul Manafort, former Trump Campaign Manager. You hear this on Hannity or Levin today? Sounds like some good propaganda to throw to the Red Hats.
It's not at all weird to you that a guy thats registered as a foreign agent for a Ukrainian oligarch is also the lawyer for a guy with supposed Russia info on POTUS and also tight with the dems, especially the Clintons?

It's not at all weird to you that a guy thats registered as a foreign agent for a Ukrainian oligarch is also the lawyer for a guy with supposed Russia info on POTUS and also tight with the dems, especially the Clintons?
He registered, it is public record. He didn't commit any felonies for Trump, I fail to see the similarities.

Of course you don't.
I'm sorry, you guys have nebulous threads connecting an American that registered as a foreign agent but must surely be an Ukrainian spy, linked to the Clintons decades ago, cooperating with the Deep State Republican FBI to bring down Trump through his personal attorney and "best person" Cohen?
And the rest of rational people have heard Trump, on tape no less, lying multiple times about committing a federal crime with his fixer attorney.
Yeah, I'll just wait on Mueller to complete his investigation.

I'm sorry, you guys have nebulous threads connecting an American that registered as a foreign agent but must surely be an Ukrainian spy, linked to the Clintons decades ago, cooperating with the Deep State Republican FBI to bring down Trump through his personal attorney and "best person" Cohen?
And the rest of rational people have heard Trump, on tape no less, lying multiple times about committing a federal crime with his fixer attorney.
Yeah, I'll just wait on Mueller to complete his investigation.
At least you partially understand..

I wonder how Cohen got connected with Lanny Davis?

DlQAkXKXoAAAs9U

Davidson is good and has been right about a lot, especially on Cohen-related stories.

How odd. I was just reading an article about Weisselberg this morning. Yup, if he supplies the goods, it isn't looking good for the Trumpers. Two words. Financial crimes.

How odd. I was just reading an article about Weisselberg this morning. Yup, if he supplies the goods, it isn't looking good for the Trumpers. Two words. Financial crimes.
If Bruce Ohr supplies the goods it won't be good for your agenda either.

VN Store

Back