College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

It's not odd. Happens all time. You must be young, naive, or a maga. If cops cant understand that in today's world you cant be stupid regardless of white or black then something is wrong.
What in the hell does that have to do with all these thugs looting and burning property. That cop should be excexuted for murder. And a few of these looters need to be shot. And we'll all be better for it.

Coworker lives in downtown Atlanta.

He said he saw a few scuffles between the looters and the protesters. But for the most part they ignored each other. The protesters would come in, and then behind them by 10 minutes or so was a group armed with a makeshift battering ram who would knock holes in every storefront window. And then another group of looters would go into the stores/businesses.

From two others who took part in some protesting it sounds like the looters are just following the protesters and using them for cover.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
When you have these animals burning down Police stations I don't think there is much else that will do

I can understand burning the police station, don't agree with it but can understand it. It's the attacking private property that is unforgivable.

I can understand burning the police station, don't agree with it but can understand it. It's the attacking private property that is unforgivable.
At least with the police station there is a chain of reasoning, a pretty terrible reasoning but it's there. The rest of this is just unadulterated chaos and violence. Really reinforces the idea that the police can't truly protect us. A pretty compelling justification of the second amendment

Not sure what “Jesus” has to do with this; I’m just pointing out that what you’re seeing on television in front of burning buildings and looted storefronts is a herd of animals.

Jesus has everything to do with your comment. He said to love each other. Calling someone an animal is not showing you love them.

Jesus has everything to do with your comment. He said to love each other. Calling someone an animal is not showing you love them.

You’re assuming that I’m an acolyte and, for what it’s worth, I believe Jesus was suggesting that his followers “love thy fellow man.

Make no mistake, these animals don’t constitute men or women in my book.

You’re assuming that I’m an acolyte and, for what it’s worth, I believe Jesus was suggesting that his followers “love thy fellow man.

Make no mistake, these animals don’t constitute men or women in my book.

Jesus said "...love one another as I have loved thee..." You may not consider those people human but our constitution certainly does.

Jesus said "...love one another as I have loved thee..." You may not consider those people human but our constitution certainly does.

The Constitution is fantastic, but even the best things in life aren’t perfect. I’ll forgive this particular oversight of our Constitution, of course!

Last edited:
Animals. Sub-humans? Untermenschen? Neo-nazi much?
People that commit arson, loot and destroy the property of innocent people are worse than animals. The same goes for police officers and other government officials that abuse their power and murder people. There's no racial or ethnic undertone to anything that I just posted there, so I'm not sure where you are getting the Nazi thing from.

People that commit arson, loot and destroy the property of innocent people are worse than animals. The same goes for police officers and other government officials that abuse their power and murder people. There's no racial or ethnic undertone to anything that I just posted there, so I'm not sure where you are getting the Nazi thing from.

You're still wrong, though. The police and the looters aren't animals. They are human beings who made mistakes or did/do something wrong.

If he cant call you a Nazi or racist, he has nothing.

One trick pony.

You're still wrong, though. The police and the looters aren't animals. They are human beings who made mistakes or did/do something wrong.
I reckon they're worse than animals. Animals don't know any better or have any real understanding of the implications of their actions. Humans do.

VN Store

Back