Conference

tumblr_lzk99aMsS01r7hw2no1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think that it is Saban, it is Bama. They will always get the best players. The first 20 players are usually 5*

You must be too young to remember the 90's.. Bama doesn't just get the best players. They hired a coach to do that for them.

Tennessee should be so lucky.

Reactions: 2 people
Seriously Wylo, what do you mean by this? I'm asking because I honestly don't know.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. Tennessee refuses to make changes until it's too late. I don't see Tennessee even caring enough to even try to get on that level. By Tennessee I mean the people in power. Middle of the road seems fine by them.

I think we(Negas and Shiners) care way more than the people in power.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. Tennessee refuses to make changes until it's too late. I don't see Tennessee even caring enough to even try to get on that level. By Tennessee I mean the people in power. Middle of the road seems fine by them.

I think we(Negas and Shiners) care way more than the people in power.

Really...I didn't see that coming.

I agree, except I actually have a little confidence that will change with the new AD.

Interesting.

Really...I didn't see that coming.

I agree, except I actually have a little confidence that will change with the new AD.

Interesting.

You asked, I answered. The new AD is the ONLY reason to have hope.

If hope is gone than all is lost and I will hope no matter the cost, and the VOLS have my ❤️ where will we end up ? Well it depends on where we start! Go VOLS ! Grind ! Work hard ! Do what is necessary! Give your all! I will give mine ! Thanks to all the players! Thanks to Butch and coaches for bringing us back from dead! Butch ! Work your arse off adapt and grow! I almost puked when we lost to sc and watching the vandy game I was numb! My heart is invested! My wallet is invested! My 5 year old daughter would fight someone if they bad mouthed the VOLS! We are born this way! Love and hate are very similar emotions and if you wound this fanbase with bs we will turn on you and you say some dumb sh!t! So drop your pride and let's go to work ! The problem exist, so let's not focus on that ! Let's find a solution ! And Butch own it bc we as fans have owned the loses and we own the fact that you are our coach and we got your back ! Just Butch be real and you get a lot more love ! Put that sh!t on your chart! Go VOLS

We will win next year, that will be our year this time. Next year is always our year.

VN Store

Back