Craziest place you’ve heard a “Go Vols”?

Scharbuetz, Germany at a wedding on the Baltic Sea - this was during the first half of the 2015 UF game, but it was still fun.

Also Paris, France underneath the Arc de Triomphe.

VolNavy01.....You have been to some strange places...only in Djibouti a short time..thankfully, and people need to Google Diego Garcia...just for the geography knowledge. I spent 2.5 years in Timor Leste, only one grocery store on the island and ran into a Lady with a T purse. She was a teacher for the UN... We are a VOLNATION!

Couple of true Volunteers there.

Way to light the way!

I don’t know about crazy but in the men’s room.

My policy is no chit chat in the men’s room.

Reminds me of a day a friend and I were heading to a game in 98. Instead of waiting to get into the stadium, we did a pit stop in TBA. He had some fascination of standing at the urinal and saying, "This water is cold. Deep too."

I was at the sink washing my hands, and as I grabbed a paper towel, dried my hands quickly, and started to walk out I said,"Well Hell! Quit sticking your finger in it."

From that moment on, your policy and his policy were pretty much the same.

tumblr_ma2kmrDCgG1qzw3av.gif

Reactions: TrentVol
Heard it from a customer this week in Folly Beach SC while wearing my power T hat. Not the craziest place to hear "Go Vols" but still good to hear in Clemson territory.

He reminded me of why it's great to be a Tennessee Vol.

Reactions: TrentVol
In a hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa by an Indian concierge. The guy knew more about SEC football than most SEC football fans. We talked for quite a while - he last words were that we'd get back, but it would take a while ... made him more rational than most SEC fans, too.

Reactions: TC 83
Manhattan, NY last winter.

A Mexican restaurant we ate at one evening, had a mariachi band and I asked them to play ROCKY TOP. They sung the whole song and the other patrons were clapping along to the beat. It was probably the best part of vacationing in NYC.

Last edited:
Manhattan, NY last winter.

A Mexican restaurant we ate at one evening, had a mariachi band and I asked them to play ROCKY TOP. They sung the whole song and the other patrons were clapping along to the beat. It was probably the best part of vacationing in NYC.
Wow that sounds like a great time

VN Store

Back