Croom's coming out game

Croom can and will grow to be a beast that will be a nightmare for defense's near the Goal line. Now on to my drum beat of why we are not getting the ball to North. You have an All American receiver avg. 3 friggin touches a game. Wth is up with that?

Reactions: 1 person
You are so clueless that you should have been the headliner of the movie...croom is a beast and he will prove it this year. When he does I will be sure to quote this post again and make fun of you some more just because you deserve the ridicule, and not a young man giving his all for Tennessee.. People like you who talk smack about players are some of the worst human beings on the planet IMO. If you can't perform better yourself, then keep your mouth shut... JMHO
He said the guy can't catch and you felt the need to unload this tirade on him? Jeez..

North has his reputation already made so he's the number 1 target for the D to cover or double cover.

As our other WR's learn, grow and establish their reputations as dangerous weapons the double coverage of North will have to come off him.

It won't be much longer that none of our WR's will be double covered and then we'll see lots of breakout games from several of our young WR's.

The CROOMSTER is still learning and 60 yards and a TD is just him getting warmed up.

We also now have some serious weapons developing at the TE position so the good times are only just getting warmed up.

CROOMSTER was a 4* recruit for good reasons and we're only just beginning to see what this really big kid is going to be doing for the next 2 years.

I've always believed in him even in games he disappointed me but I also believe we'll see the CROOMSTER playing on Sundays and representing Tennessee very well.

Stop belittling our young Vols and let them learn and develope at their own speed and enjoy the process because when the light comes on and they put it all together you'll be loving it and singing their praises.

WR U is really back but there's more to learn at the WR position than most on here can ever understand and it's actually the 2nd hardest position to learn right behind the QB position.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Y'all need to chill out. You guys are making way more out of my comment than I ever intended. I just don't have confidence in him. I said I hope he does good. I'm rooting for him as much as any of you. All I meant was he seems to struggle catching the ball cleanly. I don't know how you can argue that. I hope our team isn't as tightly wound as you people or we will get our ass handed to us. Chill the f#*k out

Funny how it’s OK, only natural for you to bash Croom, yet suffer so with hurt feelings when the bashing turns on you. Guess I’m wrong, I still have confidence in him.

He said the guy can't catch and you felt the need to unload this tirade on him? Jeez..

I didnt even say he couldnt catch. I just said I dont have confidence that he going to catch it. He just doesnt make it look easy imo. But thanks anyway.

Last edited:
It is offensive. I may agree but I don't typically post bad things about our players on a tuesday. You literally could of said something along the lines of "He doesn't have the most talent in the world"

The funny thing is I think he is loaded with natural talent. I just happen to think catching the ball doesnt come naturally to him.

Funny how it’s OK, only natural for you to bash Croom, yet suffer so with hurt feelings when the bashing turns on you. Guess I’m wrong, I still have confidence in him.

My feelings aint hurt. Just trying to explain what I said.

I don't think we will need him or any of our first string this year to beat the lizards. We should just save them for the Alabama win.

Croom has the body type and skill set to play on Sundays. Give him a bit more time to get comfortable and play fast. The injury to his hand doesn't help either.

I would like to see him play more aggressively. Other than that, I have every reason to believe Croom will continue to get better.

You are so clueless that you should have been the headliner of the movie...croom is a beast and he will prove it this year. When he does I will be sure to quote this post again and make fun of you some more just because you deserve the ridicule, and not a young man giving his all for Tennessee.. People like you who talk smack about players are some of the worst human beings on the planet IMO. If you can't perform better yourself, then keep your mouth shut... JMHO

ALL I COULD SAY WAS "DAYUUUMMMMM" AFTER READING YOUR POST. .... :hi::hi:

VN Store

Back