Dan Olson Tweets Nunn Commits to Lady Vols!

I agree with you! I think she will more than likely start at the 4 position though. I don't think she comes here to sit on the bench. I think our starting lineup next year will be;

PG-Reynolds
SG-Cooper
SF-Diamond
PF-Nunn
C-Russell

Nared will replace Nunn as Nunn will probably slide over to replace russell and Carter and Middleton would replace Cooper and Reynolds. Dunbar and Jackson will play based on Diamond's performance and Harris will ride the pine a lot like Moore did this year and it would be the same ol, same ol

With no disrespect Reynolds and Cooper are liability on offense. We have been down this road before.

She and Michelle Munoz look like sisters, IMO...

B__iAbOWgAAW6he.jpg

munoz_zoom.jpg

Cooper was a true freshman.... She will not be a liability on offense

I was thinking the same thing....I have a feeling we're going to see a completely different player next year in Cooper. I'm hoping her, Russell, Nared, and De'Shields put in work during offseason. Really the whole team! Lol

Reactions: 5 people
I think it would be great to get another point guard in this 2016 that can shoot the three.

Last edited:
I think it would be great to get another point guard in this 2016 that can shoot the three.

Thank You ! Some are giving Cooper a pass not me she was not very good on the offensive or defensive end. And at the end of the day it is what it is.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank You ! Some are giving Cooper a pass not me she was not very good on the offensive or defensive end. And at the end of the day it is what it is.

I don't know who is trying to improve over the summer. I expect Cooper is but also don't ever expect her to be a very good three point shooter. Reynolds is not good either and neither is Carter. We really need a person that can hit a few threes consistently from that position.

I feel confident that Diamond will be a lot better next season and I am hoping that Dunbar can become better defensively so she can play more. I had high hopes for Middleton which haven't occurred to this point.

We don't need them to be shooting 40% from three we just need them to shoot around 35 to 36 percent . form plays a part but its a lot of girls who have messed up form but its about continuing to practice of your game. kia nurse shoots from the side of her head but she works on her shot to were she can hit that shot often. if we can get the team to shoot 35 to 36% from the 3 point shot it will allow more room in the paint which allows us to get the ball in the paint.

When is she signing. I have heard nothing yet on the official website and holly press conference she did not event mention it.

When is she signing. I have heard nothing yet on the official website and holly press conference she did not event mention it.

She will be going to a Graduate school as she already has a College diploma from Winthrop. I doubt they will even announce a signing she will probably just enroll and be ready for next season. I would think her name would be on the official roster by May 13th.

And Carter was not a liability on offense as a freshman....

1st off Andraya didn't play as a freshman.... She redshirted.... Andraya also has bad enough knee problems where she is contemplating giving up the game she loves.... That can greatly effect a players abilities and confidence which may explain her struggles... As for Te'a, she has twice the skill level than Andraya ever possessed.... She has to play under control and let the game come to her more... She led our team in scoring against Wisconsin Green Bay while shooting 7-10 from the field.... She also had 16 points against Ohio state while shooting 6-10 from the field.... She did struggle like the rest of the team against a zone defense and holly needs to fix that. Te'a will be a baller for us in coming years and I am so glad she chose to come here.... No one will outwork her.

Reactions: 7 people
1st off Andraya didn't play as a freshman.... She redshirted.... Andraya also has bad enough knee problems where she is contemplating giving up the game she loves.... That can greatly effect a players abilities and confidence which may explain her struggles... As for Te'a, she has twice the skill level than Andraya ever possessed.... She has to play under control and let the game come to her more... She led our team in scoring against Wisconsin Green Bay while shooting 7-10 from the field.... She also had 16 points against Ohio state while shooting 6-10 from the field.... She did struggle like the rest of the team against a zone defense and holly needs to fix that. Te'a will be a baller for us in coming years and I am so glad she chose to come here.... No one will outwork her.

I feel the same way about Te'a

Reactions: 4 people
I feel the same way about Te'a

Yeah I really liked it when we got her... When/if she figures it out she will be a beast. She has a lot of growing to do as far as playing within herself and not trying to do too much which causes ill advised turnovers.

Carter was a better player than Cooper her first full season, and it isn't close. Blaming injuries for her regression makes a lot of sense and I'm not saying it isn't a huge factor, but her backcourt teammate Reynolds has also gotten progressively worse through her career. That's why fans would be wise to pump the brakes on expectations for Cooper's development.

And I almost wish Carter would retire from playing as much crap as she gets on this forum. I can't wait to see how much better the team will be next season without her....

so is Nunn a

BOOM?

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::groupwave::baloon::3cheers::cheer:

welcome to the Lady Vols ?

VN Store

Back