Dawgs favored by 19

Over the past few years the games have been decided by just a few points. That being said where do they come up with +19 pts for a one dimensional Georgia team? Play 8 men in the box and play a clean game and we win.
The pass rush and running game will be the biggest challenge for UT.

play 8 in the box. Ou had trouble running in the second half. Their O Line is twice the size of UGAs and their backs arent scrubs. Hutson Mason has a rag arm and isnt allowed to throw anything up the field it seems.

Reactions: 2 people
not gonna lie UGA has one of the worst secondaries you will really ever see in this league. If Worley gets any time he will shred this garbage secondary. Even troy was having success early but they were just missing throws deep down the field early. that secondary is brutal.

Over the past few years the games have been decided by just a few points. That being said where do they come up with +19 pts for a one dimensional Georgia team? Play 8 men in the box and play a clean game and we win.

If UGA has been one dimensional, it's because that one dimension is just that damn good. They can throw it just fine; especially considering their two best WRs haven't played a down yet.

This is a very good thing!!! When we win this game, it will be the things that legends are made of. It will be shown on ESPN Classics for decades to come.

Team #118 will have immence confidence in every game that we play the remainder of the season.

If we lose, we were supposed to lose. No pressure.

not gonna lie UGA has one of the worst secondaries you will really ever see in this league. If Worley gets any time he will shred this garbage secondary. Even troy was having success early but they were just missing throws deep down the field early. that secondary is brutal.

UGA is definitely vulnerable over the top. Hopefully we can run it well enough that they can't just sit in nickel and dime all day.

A UT team with 2 weeks to prepare and a hungry team full of pi**ed off O/lineman...played at noon against a team that believes too much in themselves.. What could go wrong for the dawgs? Doubt UGA pass rush will come even close to Oklohama's.
Running game...we will see(both ways)

We may just pick on UGA's secondary all day.

UGA +19....no way

Reactions: 2 people
Where can I bet safely online that is secure, and gets my money to me quick without laying a deposit larger than the initial bet. I have never bet online, so I'm reluctant. Any suggestions or eduMaction would be great. I know we will cover that.

I'd suggest bovada

A UT team with 2 weeks to prepare and a hungry team full of pi**ed off O/lineman...played at noon against a team that believes too much in themselves.. What could go wrong for the dawgs? Doubt UGA pass rush will come even close to Oklohama's.
Running game...we will see(both ways)

We may just pick on UGA's secondary all day.

UGA +19....no way

UGA +19? Dang, didn't realize UT is favored. 😊😳

UGA +19? Dang, didn't realize UT is favored. 😊😳

great catch:) VN editors always win. Also, I had many grammaticccccalll errors well. No spelling thow.
Was that all you could find, dang.

Vegas just trying to get some money moving around. It'll end up at -15, or less, by Friday.

Until the Vols prove they are for real, a three TD spread sounds about right. Hoping this week is the start of some benchmark wins.

Where can I bet safely online that is secure, and gets my money to me quick without laying a deposit larger than the initial bet. I have never bet online, so I'm reluctant. Any suggestions or eduMaction would be great. I know we will cover that.

Never bet on your team. Bias will leave you Broke.

A little high considering Georgia always plays there worst game of the year against us

We have long tradition of playing well against georgia--even when we're decided underdogs--just as we have a LONG tradition of playing our WORST game against florida. A 19-point spread, though? No respect.

Last edited:
If UGA has been one dimensional, it's because that one dimension is just that damn good. They can throw it just fine; especially considering their two best WRs haven't played a down yet.
Make Mason beat us has to be the game plan at this point I would think...while contain Worley's arm has to be Georgia's thought process so run blocking and RB's better step up.

Mason's Passing VS:
Clemson-- 18/26 for 123 yds 1td
USC-- 16/22 for 191 yds 2td
Troy-- 8/11 for 97 yds 2td

UGA's Pass Defense VS:
Clemson-- 18/33 for 203 yds 1td 1int
USC-- 21/30 for 271 yds 3td 1int
Troy-- 18/33 for 169 yds 0td 1int

UGA's Run Defense VS:
Clemson-- 43 for 88 yds 2td
USC-- 42 for 176 yds 2td
Troy-- 28 for 47 yds 0td