DC Candidates?

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Shoop getting all the run....

anyone else worth talking about?

I'm not gonna get my hopes up until I hear something official about replacements.

Justin Wilcox runs a 4-3 and was pretty good while here

i agree. but surely we have something basically in the bag? right? i don't know a thing about Shoop except that he seems pretty tight with PSU, turned down Aub and LSU, both reportedly offering over $1 mil....

Gene Chizik a possibility.

you think he'd leave UNC? they could be on the verge of a decent run in Chapel Hill....and there are many here thinking he may get another nod at a HC position, not sure a lateral move is in the works for him?

i agree. but surely we have something basically in the bag? right? i don't know a thing about Shoop except that he seems pretty tight with PSU, turned down Aub and LSU, both reportedly offering over $1 mil....

yeah i gotta believe CBJ has his guy already in place. No way he fires his friend CJJ without someone already on board.

Reactions: 10 people

He was at Vandy before going to Penn St..maybe he's tired of James Franklin.

Reactions: 3 people
He was at Vandy before going to Penn St..maybe he's tired of James Franklin.

who wouldn't be! but seriously, he did turn down some pretty big money. and Auburn he just turned down last month.

you think he'd leave UNC? they could be on the verge of a decent run in Chapel Hill....and there are many here thinking he may get another nod at a HC position, not sure a lateral move is in the works for him?

Absolutely. UNC to Tennessee is not a lateral move. Tennessee is not only in the SEC, but will be at the top of the SEC very soon. Tons of history and much higher upside.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back