'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

What an unnecessary circus lol. Just sign on Wednesday. Hope the two extra days of attention was worth it for him.
Seaton is talented, but the guy has some issues. This thread can quickly die now .... until he enters the portal next December .... and it's resurrected. LOL.

Last edited:
If he had already signed it wouldn't be. Right?
Not sure. Could depend on his role/relationship with Colorado. He's not a coach. Is he on staff? Is he a part of the staff allowed to have contact with recruits? Is he acting as a booster of the program?

I think the kid wanted to see if someone would up the pay and there were no takers. Stayed in CO. He’ll love it till Prime throws him under the bus like he did with the current OL
How did he throw them under the bus? They gave up 56 sacks and couldnt run block. He replaced them because they sucked. Thats almost 5 a game dude. Their leading rusher had like 300 yards.

How did he throw them under the bus? They gave up 56 sacks and couldnt run block. He replaced them because they sucked. Thats almost 5 a game dude. Their leading rusher had like 300 yards.
He recruited them, right? They burned their transfer, then he dumps them rather than supporting and developing them? I'd say that qualifies.

Played who again? Pretty sure everyone knew he was just attn whoring at this point. Great talent no doubt; the fact that he’s a diva made most people not give a crap. He will be in the portal in a year or two max
But many in this thread still gave him the attention he sought. By even posting here or trying to drum up excitement, even if you were 99% sure of what he was doing, you were still played.

Most everyone here fell into it by some degree. Those reposting that Tennessee had stayed in communication. Those that clicked on his twitter page to see his post. Those that bumped this thread. Those that egged on Boo Carter for recruiting him. Those who watched youtube videos and supporyed content creators who click baited Jordan Seaton's name.

But many in this thread still gave him the attention he sought. By even posting here or trying to drum up excitement, even if you were 99% sure of what he was doing, you were still played.

Most everyone here fell into it by some degree. Those reposting that Tennessee had stayed in communication. Those that clicked on his twitter page to see his post. Those that bumped this thread. Those that egged on Boo Carter for recruiting him. Those who watched youtube videos and supporyed content creators who click baited Jordan Seaton's name.

Aren’t you posting in his thread right now?

Stop giving him attention, he’s playing you like a fiddle 🙃

Aren’t you posting in his thread right now?

Stop giving him attention, he’s playing you like a fiddle 🙃
I'm not disputing that. I too played into the hype to a small degree. But the difference now is that there is less of an impact since he has signed his letter of intent. Its over.

This kid just wanting to be celebrity. It's about the fame and attention. Seeing him on the "well off media" YouTube page by Deion Sanders Jr. -- hes been shopping in Miami with Shedeur and Deion Jr...

When you put it in that perspective, when a kid wants that type of thing, we aren't going to compete with Colorado from a celebrity/fame flashy vibe.

Who in our program/coaches/players gonna be like it's fly out to Miami and buy jewelry and designer everything and travel with security/cameras.

It's just a part of it that some kids want me to be famous/celebrity. While others actually love football and want to get developed and go pro.

lol. And why is that?
Mentality of the position… you have the most team position outside the QB (probably o line more so) and don’t want a selfish player their gotta work with other dudes to have success and if your more so a me first player then you won’t have the success you desire.

VN Store

Back