'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Didn’t lie, cause he kept it hush hush, but all he talked about was Development, Development. Wanted to get to the league no matter what. NIL was important but all the talk was about Development. Not saying Colorado wouldn’t develop him but when you have other schools in his top 5 that have put OL kids in 1st round year after year….

Colorado also doesn’t have an Offensive Line coach or OC right now. Think about that. How does that scream “development”? Clearly all he cares about it the spotlight. He’ll fit in well with a headcase like Deion.

I have previously said I get Walter Nolan vibes from this kid and a few posters roasted me. I think he’s more of a head case than him

LT: Campbell
LG: Warren
C: Mays
RG: Spraggins
RT: Mincey

Add a couple portal guys if they are good enough to be part of what we're doing and let's ride.

Yep. He even took Colorado off all recent “lists”. Purposeful. An orchestrated lie. That’s all this is. It’s immature.

Or... Colorado dropped a huge bag last minute. Which wouldn't be surprising given that Deion did the same thing with Travis Hunter.

It is a shame that Deion keeps plucking these random 5* recruits just to put them in a losing situation. Kids like Travis Hunter and Seaton probably deserve to play in the playoffs on the big stage, but instead they'll be dealing in 4-8 seasons at Colorado.
Cormani McClain trial by fire this year. Gonna need therapy.

Wow

This kid just flat out deceived everyone.

Obv don’t like the end result but I’m ok with the way he went about it bc it’s hilarious. Had all the recruiting “insiders” confused and then shocked everyone. Pretty funny stuff.

Now if he lied to coaches, that’s a different ballgame.

Didn’t lie, cause he kept it hush hush, but all he talked about was Development, Development. Wanted to get to the league no matter what. NIL was important but all the talk was about Development. Not saying Colorado wouldn’t develop him but when you have other schools in his top 5 that have put OL kids in 1st round year after year….
The OL was Colorado's undoing this year. Deion hasn't taken the LOS seriously at all. No way he went there to be developed.

VN Store

Back