'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Are you this naive really? Do you really believe Colorado outbid Tennessee, Bama, Ohio State, and Oregon? That’s the narrative that you’re going with bc you have some idiotic axe to grind with spyre?

Are you trolling here till you return to your spot on Georgia’s tit or are you really this dense?
I'm still waiting on that proof that I asked for showing that we got outbid. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

Another great miss, since we're talking about this, is Deion's comment about Pullman, Washington: “You know dern well ain’t no Black folks been to no Pullman.” I mean, first things first WSU had a highly rated black QB. Also, Pullman has a higher percentage of black residents than Boulder by almost 3x.

He's weaponizing racial division for profit, nothing more and nothing less. He doesn't care about any of these issues, or facts for that matter, just like he didn't care about building up HBCUs when he left JSU high and dry.
The one thing I enjoy so much about College Football has been how it largely (until now) has avoided all of the political/economic/racial divisive GARBAGE that characterizes almost everything in our society today. For a few blessed hours each week I can sit down and enjoy football with people who I could care less who they vote for or what race or religion they are.
Is Dion and his type going to sully one of the last things that actually UNITES people? 😡

Had he been white and said that exact same statement on live tv, the media back lash would be unreal.

It was unnecessary and disrespectful to the other coaching staffs that recruited him.
The difference is white people are not a minority. You can’t be surprised when black people want to see more black representation and people who look like them. Nothing wrong with that.

We saw how popular Black Panther was when it released. It’s important to people to see things like that and it can be hard for people who haven’t been in the minority to relate to that.

Wish Mr. Seaton the best with his decision. Of course, I wish he had chosen the Vols, but he's going into a program that just isn't what it seems. Several top level Colorado players have entered the portal citing broken NIL promises and such. They all said they didn't receive a penny of what was promised. This could be the beginning of a bad journey for him. Very sketchy program.

As fans of our Vols, let's tone down our criticism and comments about Seaton, especially anything racially motivated. We're better than that. Like Nolen, he'll be in the portal next December!!!!

Reactions: JT3
Wish Mr. Seaton the best with his decision. Of course, I wish he had chosen the Vols, but he's going into a program that just isn't what it seems. Several top level Colorado players have entered the portal citing broken NIL promises and such. They all said they didn't receive a penny of what was promised. This could be the beginning of a bad journey for him. Very sketchy program.

As fans of our Vols, let's tone down our criticism and comments about Seaton, especially anything racially motivated. We're better than that. Like Nolen, he'll be in the portal next December!!!!
Sorry I just got started with my criticism. All the places he could go and things he could achieve, but he chooses CO.

It would never happen ... but can you imagine the hell a white recruit would catch, if he did a television interview encouraging other white recruits to only play for a white coach (or people who look like you) ????

OMG.

I have to say .... I would still like to have him for the talent that he is, but that interview does make it less disappointing that he's not coming here.

The difference is white people are not a minority. You can’t be surprised when black people want to see more black representation and people who look like them. Nothing wrong with that.

We saw how popular Black Panther was when it released. It’s important to people to see things like that and it can be hard for people who haven’t been in the minority to relate to that.
I can relate. If Tennessee ever signed a white cornerback, he’s instantly one of my favorite players.

It would never happen ... but can you imagine the hell a white recruit would catch, if he did a television interview encouraging other white recruits to only play for a white coach (or people who look like you) ????

OMG.

I have to say .... I would still like to have him for the talent that he is, but that interview does make it less disappointing that he's not coming here.
kinda like the white florida QB commit that was singing a song that had the N word in it and had all his offers revoked.

Reactions: bpalmer28
This is a real head scratcher. Sure they started 4-0 but they were really really bad after that. Like last year of Butch Jones bad. Something like 7 losses in a row I think and last I checked, they were nowhere to be found in the top 50 in recruiting. Who is he going to play with? I guess he bought into the Deion hype earlier in the season and just tuned everything else out.

For sure. Fulky became a fan favorite because he was this white, goofy, uncoordinated East Tennessee kid dropping 30 in Rupp in a sport that is primarily black.
I remember that game very well, and I really liked Fulkerson .... but honestly, it had nothing to do with his race. The same is true of Knecht. I like him, because he is a Vol and a good player.

There is a clear double standard for what a black player can get away with saying vs what a white player can say. Nobody in the media will dare take Seaton to task for that comment.

Another great miss, since we're talking about this, is Deion's comment about Pullman, Washington: “You know dern well ain’t no Black folks been to no Pullman.” I mean, first things first WSU had a highly rated black QB. Also, Pullman has a higher percentage of black residents than Boulder by almost 3x.

He's weaponizing racial division for profit, nothing more and nothing less. He doesn't care about any of these issues, or facts for that matter, just like he didn't care about building up HBCUs when he left JSU high and dry.
FAz3.gif

VN Store

Back