DeBord is coming (merged)

I'm gonna go with "Not Mike BeBord"

Pretty sure a Synchronized Swimming coach had nothing to do with them.

Pretty sure someone with only 13 posts on VN had nothing to do with them. You would need at least 50.

I said in a previous post that I called it early. Thus all the grief from sunshine pumpers like yourself....until proven right.

In fact, I was on this very forum before fall camp, during fall camp and early on in the season, saying Dobbs was the best fit for this offense and that knowing that he showed out in the O/W game, he should have gotten the starting job....rather than trying to force Worley, a pocket passer to run the show.

Caught all kinds of hell from you sunshine pumpers over that. "Dobbs can't even beat Peterman out" ...."Dobbs sucks" you said. You sunshine pumpers have a really shi!ty record to be bashing folks the way you do. I mean your batting average blows.

In all fairness, you set a low bar with Peterman. I really like Dobbs but he has no long-ball accuracy.

I'm gonna go with "Not Mike BeBord"

Pretty sure a Synchronized Swimming coach had nothing to do with them.

If you don't know, then any opinion you offer up is automatically disqualified. Let me help you out - CBJ landed those top classes. If you do not trust or value what he is doing then you have two options. Opt out, or get on board. Time will tell if DeBord is the right man. A man can either whine about it, or do something about it. What you cannot remedy, you either enjoy or endure. How's that sound?

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't know you were on an actual ledge. I was talking about a proverbial one. If you are feeling suicidal over this hire then you need Jesus or some whiskey.

Have Jesus make the whiskey!...smooth stuff. :matrix:

Pretty sure someone with only 13 posts on VN had nothing to do with them. You would need at least 50.

Yea. I'm sure "post count" on a forum of which I have been a member for over 6 years had a lot to do with it? Don't equate post count with things that matter...

Would he give up his offensive philosophy to come to the hill? Be willing to learn new terminology? Is he a fit with the players and current coaches?

He is one of the originators of the spread offense which can easily be melted into read option.
He is a great proven recruiter
He is actively coaching
He is an active oc
He is actively attaining success
Oh and he had a top 15 offense at Berkeley last year with inferior players to ours.
Any other questions?!

Can't even hear you until you have twenty posts. :)

If you don't know, then any opinion you offer up is automatically disqualified. Let me help you out - CBJ landed those top classes. If you do not trust or value what he is doing then you have two options. Opt out, or get on board. Time will tell if DeBord is the right man. A man can either whine about it, or do something about it. What you cannot remedy, you either enjoy or endure. How's that sound?

We have to take the medicine but we sure as heck don't have to like it.
And even moreso don't have to listen to some pompous know it all lecture us. I've donee my time and earned my stripes !

I said in a previous post that I called it early. Thus all the grief from sunshine pumpers like yourself....until proven right.

In fact, I was on this very forum before fall camp, during fall camp and early on in the season, saying Dobbs was the best fit for this offense and that knowing that he showed out in the O/W game, he should have gotten the starting job....rather than trying to force Worley, a pocket passer to run the show.

Caught all kinds of hell from you sunshine pumpers over that. "Dobbs can't even beat Peterman out" ...."Dobbs sucks" you said. You sunshine pumpers have a really shi!ty record to be bashing folks the way you do. I mean your batting average blows.

Please quote me where I said that Dobb's sucks. If you can quote me on that, I'll buy the triple hash for your short term enjoyment. Sarge will cover the tip.

Yea. I'm sure "post count" on a forum of which I have been a member for over 6 years had a lot to do with it? Don't equate post count with things that matter...

If you can't recognize a joke 6 years on the board still isn't enough to qualify you to replace Butch.

He is one of the originators of the spread offense which can easily be melted into read option.
He is a great proven recruiter
He is actively coaching
He is an active oc
He is actively attaining success
Oh and he had a top 15 offense at Berkeley last year with inferior players to ours.
Any other questions?!

The same Tony Franklin that has 5 years experience as an OC in Power 5 conferences, including 1 year at Kentucky and 2 years at CAL? Seriously? And FWIW, the "spread/read option" has been around for a lot longer than Tony Franklin.

It sounds like you are a sheep. Probably one of the folks defending CDD by saying "The coaches only call the plays...they aren't on the field making plays" or one of the guys defended CCM by saying "he's a stand up guy" or a Hamilton apologist saying "but he adopted almost as many kids as Brangalina"

Just because I am not the Athletic director does not mean I am precluded from having an opinion and just because my opinion isn't one of roses and puppies doesn't mean I am not a "real fan."

VN Store

Back