De'Rail Sims hired as RB coach

It’s because they were some pretty good names going around
AS usual, most of those "Big Names" were simply a list of any RB coach in the country that had any success at any kind, or just happened to be at a "name" school. No evidence that any of them were even contacted, little less they had given any thought to even leaving where they were. Taking an average team like Cincinatti and raising their rushing attack to #5 in the country is pretty impressive.

AS usual, most of those "Big Names" were simply a list of any RB coach in the country that had any success at any kind, or just happened to be at a "name" school. No evidence that any of them were even contacted, little less they had given any thought to even leaving where they were. Taking an average team like Cincinatti and raising their rushing attack to #5 in the country is pretty impressive.
Not saying anything bad because idk him as a coach hope it’s a great hire more less responding to the post I don’t Heupel just hires anybody

Looks like he De'railed some defensive game plans with his rushing attack

Callahan mentioned he has a 5 ⭐ RB committed to Louisville for 6 months before Satterfield was fired

Last edited:
Reactions: onevol74
His most important role is developing his players and meshing with Heupel running game . University of Tennessee and the fact you have opportunities for big plays will bring players. In CHRIST Alone

They represent one of the the easternmost points in the state to one of the westernmost parts of the state. Thereby metaphorically covering it. Do better.
I'm aware of the geography. Despite where the schools are situated on a map, they also don't land much actual elite football talent. Having coached there, he would be most accustomed to targeting third tier talent from the state of North Carolina. Those won't be the types of guys that he's targeting here.

I spoke to a championship level high school coach and he said BOTH coaches are excellent at recruiting and on field coaching.

At 431 PM it was “an average hire. Nothing more nothing less” 3 hours later youre name dropping your connection to a “championship level HS coach” and everything is fine with both hires. Let us know how much attention you need, so we make sure to support you.

I'm aware of the geography. Despite where the schools are situated on a map, they also don't land much actual elite football talent. Having coached there, he would be most accustomed to targeting third tier talent from the state of North Carolina.

It was a geography comment. Not a comment on the quality of players. There were 12-13 people that came along and seemed to understand it. Sorry for the use of sarcasm Sheldon Cooper.

It was a geography comment. Not a comment on the quality of players. There were 12-13 people that came along and seemed to understand it. Sorry for the use of sarcasm Sheldon Cooper.
Congrats on being able to successfully sway 12-13 posters that were likely going to rave about the hire no matter what his background was. I understood your point. You weren’t exactly splitting atoms. I wasn’t impressed by it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back