Did "Killer" Brian Kelly REALLY say this? (No, he didn't)

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
img_0265-jpeg.1801868

What Brian Kelly actually said for those interested:

“You know, I’m not privy to all of the information because I did not read it,” Kelly said. “I saw that there was some financial sanctions that were given, and I think coach (Jeremy) Pruitt was given some NCAA sanctions. Again, I know it was adjudicated.

“I’ve been involved in those NCAA processes and they’re painstakingly vetted. In other words, there are so many people that have put in incredible amount of time to get to the right conclusions. It’s hard for me sitting outside looking in to be a judge of this, other than we knew it was going to be adjudicated in some fashion.”

What Brian Kelly actually said for those interested:

“You know, I’m not privy to all of the information because I did not read it,” Kelly said. “I saw that there was some financial sanctions that were given, and I think coach (Jeremy) Pruitt was given some NCAA sanctions. Again, I know it was adjudicated.

“I’ve been involved in those NCAA processes and they’re painstakingly vetted. In other words, there are so many people that have put in incredible amount of time to get to the right conclusions. It’s hard for me sitting outside looking in to be a judge of this, other than we knew it was going to be adjudicated in some fashion.”

Hey!! Don’t be coming in here with facts trying to ruin a good narrative. That’s what the PF is for! 😝

This old man is soft. Sounds like sour grapes since CJH took The Vols to this overpaid loser’s home field and embarrassed the little LSU pussycats 40-13. Brian Kelly has always been a whiney little punk whose ND teams were overrated and pampered year after year. Name me one year when his teams out performed expectations in big games to end the season. Looks like he’s bringing that tradition to Baton Rouge. Why any kid would want to play for this clown is mind boggling.

If he said anything at all he needs to look close to home------The men's basketball team at LSU just got a slap on the wrist a couple of years ago. I know Kelly was not there when this happened but still.

If anyone actually believes he (or any other coach for that matter) would say something like this on the record…please..go ahead and see your own self out the door! 😂🙄

VN Store

Back