Do We Lose.....

How long have you people been watching baskeball? Of course we will lose some games. We just got took to the wire by a 9-7 team. The road is always tough and there seems to be that one home game every year when you just don't bring it. It's basketball, the best team doesn't win every time out.

Reactions: RollerVol
Auburn journalist just said Admiral Schofield is overrated (pray for Auburn) and their gaurd play is far superior to UT and we don’t match up well with them. #PrayforAuburn
We are so versatile we match up well with everyone. I can’t wait to smear them on their own floor.

How long have you people been watching baskeball? Of course we will lose some games. We just got took to the wire by a 9-7 team. The road is always tough and there seems to be that one home game every year when you just don't bring it. It's basketball, the best team doesn't win every time out.
Agreed but this team is so consistent, deep, and versatile that I don’t see more than 3 losses between now and the end of the regular season.

Reactions: tbones0711
I think we play too many good teams left on the road to run the table. Home court is the great equalizer in college basketball. I remember a stretch in the the Florida game where they had 17 free throws to our 6. Another in the second half where we had outfouled them 10-4. It seemed that every time a gator was slightly grazed the whistle blew. I envision the same in Lexington (or more so) and many other places as well. As well as the fact that like in baseball sometimes a pitcher can have an off night or the other team just can’t miss. No one (besides the ‘76 Hoosiers) goes undefeated...

We are very similar to the 13’ Florida team that went 18-0 in the SEC

But the SEC is much better today imo than it was then. The level of coaching has increased significantly.

We will lose some games and that’s totally ok. We will have some bade luck, bad refs. It happens.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
any of these game.Have 2 games against Kentucky,play at Auburn,play South Carolina,play at LSU and play Miss St!!I think we might lose 2 games but hope Im wrong!!Want to make a prediction?All ranked except South Carolina!!

I don't think they run out but I could not tell you where they will falter. They will be favored in all of these games.

Vols split with UK. Lose at Auburn and at Ole Miss. Depending on injuries, etc. IMHO. They wind up with a #2 seed, at worst. Possibly a #1 seed.

It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility to see us in a close game soon, probably on the road, and see coach Barnes just sit back and watch us lose. He will find a way to get this teams attention despite how well we’re playing or how good we are. I know that sounds crazy but Barnes is a sneaky good coach like that and I just have a feeling it’s coming. Of course that could just be the big breakfast I had this morning...
GBO!!

Reactions: tbones0711
I see 4 losses. Im not sure that will win the SEC, but it should still have us i contention for a 2-3 seed.
You need to go back to the eye doctor. After one SEC loss this team is gonna wake up to an even higher degree and not take anything for granted and it's gonna be pedal to the medal. 2 possible SEC losses barring injury to GW or AS.

any of these game.Have 2 games against Kentucky,play at Auburn,play South Carolina,play at LSU and play Miss St!!I think we might lose 2 games but hope Im wrong!!Want to make a prediction?All ranked except South Carolina!!
I think we should lose this post! We are #1!

GTFO!

We haven’t lost yet but we are well on our way to losing to one player. Not really sure what we are doing on defense

VN Store

Back