Dobbs and North are

roommates... i look for at least 100 to 200 yards receiving for north tonight... dobbs looks ready to lead us to 8-5. go vols!

10670152_300371980163548_4732715071622921706_n.jpg

:rock:

I'll have some of that Scotch as well. On the rocks please.

Thanks, I was genuinely curious because I had never heard of a condition that makes you lose your eyebrows but not the hair on your head.

After reading about this I'm wondering if I have it! I've got a couple of BALD patches that appeared on my shins a few years ago lol. Mom always said it was my work boots, but they don't go up that high on my shins so I always thought that was horse crap.

Only to some of us.

I thank the Lord I was born into a family where insults about physical appearance are an expression of love among the menfolk.

Then please post your picture in this forum, and make special note of any insecurities or discomforts you might have, so all us "menfolk" can "express our love" by continuing to make fun of you. smh

Reactions: 6 people
Eyebrows interfere with his downfield vision.

Love it. Why is everyone so sensitive to the brow thing? If it is a medical condition I get it but if not what the heck? Shoot that Kentucky dude with the uni-brow has freaking trademarked it and using it to his advantage... Why can't our man Dobbs?

GBO

1/2 prophetic.

Great game by Dobbs. Don't understand why North is not targeted more. Aint complaining @ 600+yds and a W tho.

He's already losing it on his head. Eventually he could lose every hair he's got on his body.

Very hard situations especially emotionally.

I've watched one my good friends go through this and it could really break a person down.

Yea EB fan it's these social media puss---! Love the sight for insight and info, but too much jr high bs on here. I swear half the time I think I'm on a women's site.

VN Store

Back