Dobb's outside career could hurt his NFL draft stock?

I think this is just a way NFL scouts can justify taking Dobbs in an earlier round and for some reason Dobbs doesn't pan out.

Basically they will blame Dobbs on his dream to make planes, rather than blaming an NFL scout with a poor evaluation on Dobbs if he sucks in NFL

It's like a "I told you so"

Yeah being smart and having a backup plan are surefire red flags for the NFL. They prefer Sports Management majors who get loaded and doped up once they get the remnants of their contract money from their highly compensated agent.

Face it, Dobbs will never be a Johnny Manzeil!

Reactions: 1 person
Link to any of the statements you made about school? I don't believe that it is physically possible to finish Engr early at UT with multiple internships. Not sure about 4.0 either. Would have to see it to believe it. Had family members in class with him. Not knocking Josh, but Engineering Internships are the norm now, not the exception. He is a very smart young man, but I don't believe quite the scholastic god you make him out to be.

And no, it will help his draft stock if anything.

Who gives a Damn on what you believe or what you are not sure about? You must really think you are cute!:eek:lol:

Who gives a Damn on what you believe or what you are not sure about? You must really think you are cute!:eek:lol:

No, just know eat more about the Engineering curriculum than you do. All I asked for was links, you have a problem with facts?

God forbid an NFL player have something that could possibly be a POSITIVE distraction for once....

Maybe to seem more equal to his peers, Dobbs needs to be rude to senior citizens, little kids, and dogs.

i still dont think many of you actually read this. it's not what you're making it in to.

judge, book, cover...needs to be changed to judge, article, headline.

VN Store

Back