Dobbs vs Butch

Wildasamink16

TN has all the hype and they should , my ? Is if Dobbs limits this O with a inability to throw and I'm not saying he will but if , do you think that Butch goes with Dormandy? He can sling it , he's like bray but can run, and that reminds me , best thing Dooley ever said was about bray , reporter asked about bray hitting car with beer bottle and Dooley said well I'm displeased bc he was trying to make it in trash can but missed, he needs to be more accurate

TN has all the hype and they should , my ? Is if Dobbs limits this O with a inability to throw and I'm not saying he will but if , do you think that Butch goes with Dormandy? He can sling it , he's like bray but can run, and that reminds me , best thing Dooley ever said was about bray , reporter asked about bray hitting car with beer bottle and Dooley said well I'm displeased bc he was trying to make it in trash can but missed, he needs to be more accurate

What makes you think dormady can sling anything?

Reactions: 1 person
Take a dose of no then go to bed. When you wake up, take a double dose of NO and go back to bed.

Keep repeating until you forget this ridiculous notion.

Reactions: 5 people
I asked a ? And a good one, dobbs gets a loaded box bc no one fears his arm and if he can't back off defenses then do you think Butch makes a switch

Reactions: 2 people
tn has all the hype and they should , my ? Is if dobbs limits this o with a inability to throw and i'm not saying he will but if , do you think that butch goes with dormandy? He can sling it , he's like bray but can run, and that reminds me , best thing dooley ever said was about bray , reporter asked about bray hitting car with beer bottle and dooley said well i'm displeased bc he was trying to make it in trash can but missed, he needs to be more accurate

#wtf

Reactions: 12 people
I asked a ? And a good one, dobbs gets a loaded box bc no one fears his arm and if he can't back off defenses then do you think Butch makes a switch

Your question is not good because dormady hasn't done anything to suggest he is a better passer than dobbs. His ability reminds me of Worley.

Reactions: 4 people

This is not a good question. It is a delusional one based off one of two phychogical factors.

You either have an unfounded disdain for Dobbs

Or

An unfounded approval of Dormady

And you are looking to validate either.

Reactions: 3 people
This is not a good question. It is a delusional one based off one of two phychogical factors.

You either have an unfounded disdain for Dobbs

Or

An unfounded approval of Dormady

And you are looking to validate either.
bet you have a cure for cancer 2 ! Oh your smart

If Dobbs can't pass, Dormandy can't run, and Sherizon can't do poise, and Guantanamo has no pocket presents, then will Jones bring in Jancek or not?

Reactions: 2 people
bet you have a cure for cancer 2 ! Oh your smart

1f699754a59a210dcf65b87960b19b50.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
Ok this prob won't help but I like to help whenever I can so I'll try;

TRANSLATION: IF for some strange reason, say...vs Florida, Dobbs is ineffective passing the ball and it's mid 3rd quarter and we are down 17pts or more and know with Dobbs in the game that we will lose the game, do you guys think Butch will try Dormady?

My answer: I think Butch will try him or JG or even SJ. Whatever it takes and whoever he has to throw in the game to try and win cause its plain to see Butch is putting everything he has into 2016 to win and win big so if he thinks we will lose any game with Dobbs as QB then yes IMO, he will try a diff QB.

BUT we have no clue that Dormady can stretch the field any better than Dobbs. We will have to see more live game reps against 1st string Defenses to know.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back