Doeren offered Tennessee job (according to football scoop)

That's probably the best hope/option. Tweet the guy and let him know that while the administration may want him, the fans don't.

This month, the fans are also the more informed football experts than the administration, which is sad but true.
I sure damn will.... NO MORE BUTCHES!!!! WTF????:banghead2:

Is this any real news over what we already knew? It still comes down to whether he takes it. If he does, we are screwed and I will only enjoy seeing the clash between fans, media, and admin.

Really hope fate intervenes and stops this...

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure which would be worse, having Doeren as coach or having him turn us down to stay at NC State.

Either way, we're screwed if this is true.

In three years, Currie won't be able to get hired as a dog catcher.

Please fellow fans put on more steam! I don't care at all what national Media thinks. We can't keep being the sheep we have been for the last decade. We just put on more steam!!! Make our voices heard, do what it takes to veto this hire. Riot, protest whatever is necessary I'm tired of accepting mediocrity!!!

I'm not sure which would be worse, having Doeren as coach or having him turn us down to stay at NC State.

Well yeah, the whole point of a dog catcher is actually catching dogs. Currie hasn't shown the ability to even catch a cold at this point and he surely hasn't found & caught a new coach.

I think there is a chance DD sees the reaction and once he takes it all in decides not to enter the hornets nest

I wouldn’t want to be where I wasn’t wanted

And yet here you are.

Jk. Hope you’re right.

Did you notice the part about Taggert getting a raise? How many coaches have used our situation as leverage to get a raise /extension?

When this is over Currie will be the Haslam pool boy. His career in AD is over.

Reactions: 3 people
If this is what we resort to it shows you the state of the program.

In that case we surely to God already know Lane wouldnt take it so why not just start all over and give it to Tee and give him the best staff in America?

This will go over like a fart in church but we'll all still watch them on tv,buy their apparel,and go to the games and they know that.

Just remember this is what we are boys.

Probably time to temper expectations a little.

They wont get another dime from me..This is just in the last month..Alumni hall,fanatics,VolShop
8658bba2e1ca701f6c6e78e5d6ff4f17.jpg
00285a84bf7acc75b83beb7b1641c6af.jpg
c0474a23d8dbe2fa9b9b3500054ff512.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Is this any real news over what we already knew? It still comes down to whether he takes it. If he does, we are screwed and I will only enjoy seeing the clash between fans, media, and admin.

Really hope fate intervenes and stops this...

Keep bombing his twitter

He, along with the entire athletic department, can go straight to hell.

Kiffin is practically begging to come to Knoxville. Hire him.

Hire him and win.

Now.

Reactions: 5 people
Please fellow fans put on more steam! I don't care at all what national Media thinks. We can't keep being the sheep we have been for the last decade. We just put on more steam!!! Make our voices heard, do what it takes to veto this hire. Riot, protest whatever is necessary I'm tired of accepting mediocrity!!!

If it's pushed through in midnight secrecy.. it will be time for antifa style rioting at the admin buildings..

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back