Doering the only one?

Going into that game it wasnt hard to pick a competitive game but UT hadnt done anything yet to show they could win one against a better team on the road. Outside fans just being typical homers.

Makes the ending even sweeter.

Reactions: ProudVOLfan
Going into that game it wasnt hard to pick a competitive game but UT hadnt done anything yet to show they could win one against a better team on the road. Outside fans just being typical homers.

Makes the ending even sweeter.
Completely agree. I thought it would be a competitive game and hoped for a win but it was a toss up IMO.

a toss up? I don't think anybody thought it was a toss up. Vols were a BIG underdog! Come on, no one would have bet serious money on a win!
I thought it was a toss up and even picked UT to win in the "Pick the score" thread but I would not bet money on TN.. Never would I do that

I think it was Marcus Spears said he was picking Auburn but wouldn't be surprised if UT won.
Yeah I disliked their while segment yesterday.. they had nothing but snide remarks about UT.. I guess if you lose as many SEC games in a row like we did then it's justified.

If Doering, Chizik or any of the other 500 TV talking heads knew ANYTHING more than the average gambler, then NONE of them would be getting that measly paycheck from their employer. They would own Vegas and be jet setting across the planet.

VN Store

Back