Does anyone know when football season

Reactions: tncolt55
Renewals for existing ticket holders started last year. If you're looking for new seats, probably want to contact the ticket office ASAP. There is apparently a significant waiting list for new season ticket holders.

Tennessee football fans: Thousands are in line to snatch your season tickets

" the waiting list that has grown beyond 5,000 people."
I bet the grandfathered holders that got butt hurt and declined getting season tix after getting great seats for years for nearly nothing regrets it.

Reactions: CPA
Agree with this. I went from 4 seats in E to 2 seats in D. My contact person got me aisle seats and I'm glad to have renewed rather than complain about something that was going to end anyway.

Reactions: 1725gatorhater
Agree with this. I went from 4 seats in E to 2 seats in D. My contact person got me aisle seats and I'm glad to have renewed rather than complain about something that was going to end anyway.
Over the years I got lower levels a few times but mostly uppers before Danny White came. I had 4 in EE myself and was always offered up to 4 in lowers for no additional donations where tickets wouldn’t sell out in the summer and always sold EE to get lowers to buy lowers. After I heard DW lowered lower levels from $1900 a pair from $1200 in endzones and corners I got 4 in X1 in dry and love them.

Reactions: CPA
My nephew got 3 in Z next a wall with overhang which works fine for him. I always shared with him and he got his own tickets as soon as grandfather ended. Mine are also in dry.

Reactions: 1725gatorhater

VN Store

Back